I stay two times this August at Novotel Clarke Quay. The Hotel has an excellent location as it is right on Clarke Quay restaurant and shopping area with great restaurants and bars to walk at night and have fun.
The priority counter for Accor Gold members doesn’t work at all. Both times I wait there but nobody show up. You wait and wait and when nobody is at the main counter they will call you. They don’t bother to come to you. The check-in of my second visit took at least 20 minutes! Why? I don’t know. I had booked the room at the Accor site as usual and even show her the confirmation number.
The rooms are Novotel standard but with very funny light system. The bed lights, left or right, don’t work separately. You have to turn ‘on’ or ‘off’ both at the same time. The room lights still very old fashion with central panel to control all room as old days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay combines convenience and comfort in the center of town. This 4-star hotel is the perfect choice for your next business trip or holiday, and is located close to the famous shopping paradise of Orchard Road and the Suntec City Convention Center. Featuring 403 beautifully appointed rooms, plus a Premier Lounge, Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay offers great conference facilities, plus an outdoor swimming pool, a bar, and three restaurants serving local and international cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Agoda, Southall Travel, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay Hotel Singapore
- Novotel Clarke Quay Singapore
- Singapore Novotel