My first time stayed in this hotel for 7 nights. Unbelievable GREAT! Everything is just right.. Warm welcoming, nice & cozy lobby, very comfortable bed (the most important), clean & tidy bathroom... Gym ok & swimming pool is a bit small. Some rooms are under renovation and may have noise during daytime. I was put at the renovated room but don't get too high expectation to see a brand new decorated room and it's just minor thing, bearable!...
Nice highend neighbourhood, just 10 mins walk to Orchard road where you can start your crazy shoppings & eatings.. right next to hotel is Tanglin mall, they have what you need... i.e. starbucks.Morning traffic is fine but need to queue for taxi to get out... 5-15mins.. I used to stay at MBS & Swissotel Stamford before but I will definitely come back here to stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Regent Singapore, A Four Seasons Hotel, is built around a sun-filled atrium that ascends through the building's 12-story interior. Conveniently located in the city's most select area, the hotel is central to the business district and minutes walk to tranquil Botanic Gardens and Orchard Road, Singapore's premier shopping and entertainment hub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Regent Singapore, A Four Seasons Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Regent Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Regent Singapore, A Four Seasons Hotel
- Regent Hotel Singapore
- Singapore Regent