Stayed here for a couple of nights for a conference. Service is good, food is varied and well presented. Rooms are reasonably standard affairs - firm mattresses (good as far as I am concerned) and plenty of well-placed electrical sockets that can take pretty much any plug from around the world. Unfortunately, didn't get time to do any touristy stuff, so can't comment on the hotel's position Vis-a-Vis the rest of Singapore.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Regent Singapore, A Four Seasons Hotel, is built around a sun-filled atrium that ascends through the building's 12-story interior. Conveniently located in the city's most select area, the hotel is central to the business district and minutes walk to tranquil Botanic Gardens and Orchard Road, Singapore's premier shopping and entertainment hub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Regent Singapore, A Four Seasons Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Regent Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Regent Singapore, A Four Seasons Hotel
- Regent Hotel Singapore
- Singapore Regent