The hotel has a decent location, although its really 15 minutes walk away from the heart of Orchard Road, and away from business district. Better location for vacation stays than business stays. Property is modern, and well maintained - the rooms are luxurious and super comfortable.
Where this hotel disappoints is with its services, and the little things that 4 Seasons is otherwise known to do so well. Essentially lacked warmth. Examples below:
1. I check in at 9:30 pm and I had to wait for 15 minutes for a room to be ready
2. Internet access is charged (many good hotels in Singapore and worldwide have stopped charging). And after you pay, you realize that the speeds are mediocre and you can connect only 2 devices - so couldn't connect my ipad as i had a laptop and phone (there is a more expensive premium variant which has better speeds and 4 devices!). May make money for the hotel, but leaves a bad taste with guests.
3. Breakfast has no service and can be better
4. No loyalty or incentive programs for guests
5. No newspaper delivered to my room
6. No complementary fruit or nice touches that convey warmth, like most Asian hotels do.
Not a hotel i will be returning to in a hurry.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking