We stayed here for one night after coming from a cruise. We decided to go for a Club Floor room and it was well worth it! We were able to check in early which was brilliant. The rooms themselves were lovely, not huge but very comfortable with great beds! Also the bathrooms were nicely laid out.
The Club Lounge , although small,had a fantastic variety of food available. Also the complimentary bar had everything ! The service in the Club Lounge was also great!
Another aspect we really liked was the poolside service.It was extremely attentive and we received little snacks and drinks, complimentary through out the day .....this service was for everyone, not just Club floor!
The Lobby of the hotel is beautiful and the hotel definitely meets the standards of a 5 star.
I would stay here again and highly recommend it , especially the Club Floor option.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Regent Singapore, A Four Seasons Hotel, is built around a sun-filled atrium that ascends through the building's 12-story interior. Conveniently located in the city's most select area, the hotel is central to the business district and minutes walk to tranquil Botanic Gardens and Orchard Road, Singapore's premier shopping and entertainment hub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Regent Singapore, A Four Seasons Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Regent Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Regent Singapore, A Four Seasons Hotel
- Regent Hotel Singapore
- Singapore Regent