We stayed in an other hotel in Singapore four weeks before staying in Regent. It was rated 4 stars, but it was not better than 2-3 stars and was a disapointment. On the other hand Regent was pleasent surprise, it was what was promised! Very helpful, but most important happy and relaxed staff, but yet professional, and as we have travelled a lot, it is something we appriciate. Room by all means great, no complains. Breakfast was exellent! We can recommend Regent to any traveller, business or leasure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Regent Singapore, A Four Seasons Hotel, is built around a sun-filled atrium that ascends through the building's 12-story interior. Conveniently located in the city's most select area, the hotel is central to the business district and minutes walk to tranquil Botanic Gardens and Orchard Road, Singapore's premier shopping and entertainment hub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Regent Singapore, A Four Seasons Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Regent Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Regent Singapore, A Four Seasons Hotel
- Regent Hotel Singapore
- Singapore Regent