We were transiting through Singapore to Koh Samui and stayed at the Mandarin Oriental Singapore for three nights.
We were greeted by the most friendly staff at drop off and this continued all the way to the Front Desk where we were greeted by a young lady who began our check in. As we are a family of 6 we had 2 rooms and although not together they were on the same floor. With my children's ages this was no issue.
Daniel at the front office was very professional,thorough and informative. A great first impression!!
We were escorted to our rooms by to young ladies (2 Rooms) who gave us a quick tour checked if we needed anything else and left us to our own devices. A great touch. The rooms (City Suite) are furnished at what I would call the top end, all of very high quality and tastefully decorated.
The restaurants at this hotel are many with Melt being our pick, and the International Buffet night being an absolute must!! The staff were fantastic each morning and paid particular attention to you if you were staying more than one night. A special mention to both Wai Meng, and Jumel who were fantastic. Wai Meng took the time to chat with us, give us shopping advice and always used our names. Very impressed.
We were looking at Marina Bay Sands as another alternative but I am very glad we chose this option. I can honestly say that I could not fault this hotel. From start to finish we were impressed. This will be my Hotel in Singapore when next we visit!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mandarin Oriental, Singapore is one of the world's foremost luxury hotels. It is the only hotel in the city that has been awarded Five Star status for both accommodation and spa in the prestigious Forbes Travel Guide for six consecutive years (2012 to 2017). This award-winning property has a prime location, close to the financial hub with easy access to luxury boutiques and entertainment venues, and minutes away from Suntec Singapore International Convention & Exhibition Centre. The hotel features an impressive atrium lobby with 527 rooms and suites. There is a premium Oriental Club Lounge, an indulgent and intimate spa, extensive meeting and banqueting facilities, five renowned restaurants and two lounges overlooking the spectacular Marina Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Mandarin Oriental, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Mandarin Singapore
- Oriental Hotel Singapore
- Oriental Singapore
- Singapore Mandarin Oriental