The Hotel is fabulous and in an ideal location for sightseeing in Singapore. Every amenity is available.
However, the hotel has one main fault. It is built around a large atrium. Noise carries throughout the hotel. The room doors are not adequately soundproofed. Listening to the wonderful pianist from our room at 11:30 pm is not what we had expected. The duty-manager did try to remedy the problem by getting maintenance to realign our room door. Soundproofing is something the hotel needs to look into further.
Service is excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mandarin Oriental, Singapore is one of the world's foremost luxury hotels. It is the only hotel in the city that has been awarded Five Star status for both accommodation and spa in the prestigious Forbes Travel Guide for six consecutive years (2012 to 2017). This award-winning property has a prime location, close to the financial hub with easy access to luxury boutiques and entertainment venues, and minutes away from Suntec Singapore International Convention & Exhibition Centre. The hotel features an impressive atrium lobby with 527 rooms and suites. There is a premium Oriental Club Lounge, an indulgent and intimate spa, extensive meeting and banqueting facilities, five renowned restaurants and two lounges overlooking the spectacular Marina Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TravelUp, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Mandarin Singapore
- Oriental Hotel Singapore
- Oriental Singapore
- Singapore Mandarin Oriental