There are so many positives about this hotel. Great location with amazing views of the bay. My husband and I loved Morton's, which served the most amazing lemon drop martinis. The level of service was superb (of particular note were the staff in the gym, both the concierge that we spoke to and the staff on the door). That said, we felt that there was just something missing, with the interior of the hotel feeling a little soulless.
The breakfast buffet was great, but it always felt a little chaotic with so many people in the restaurant.
This is a however, a great hotel and Singapore is such a fun place. A visit to Gardens by the Bay is a must as is dinner in China Town. We also enjoyed our trip to Little India. Reports on the Long Bar at Raffles are mixed, but we decided to give it a go and throughly enjoyed it. The service was exceptional as were the cocktails.
We took a trip up to Orchard Road for dinner one evening and were rather disappointed by the choice of restaurants. We ended up in a tapas bar called 'Esmirada', where we ended up having some of the best food of our three week trip. The tapas was truly superb, followed by a slightly bizarre (but such good fun) musical interlude, with plates being smashed to Zorba the Greek. We would massively recommend this restaurant
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mandarin Oriental, Singapore is one of the world's foremost luxury hotels. It is the only hotel in the city that has been awarded Five Star status for both accommodation and spa in the prestigious Forbes Travel Guide for six consecutive years (2012 to 2017). This award-winning property has a prime location, close to the financial hub with easy access to luxury boutiques and entertainment venues, and minutes away from Suntec Singapore International Convention & Exhibition Centre. The hotel features an impressive atrium lobby with 527 rooms and suites. There is a premium Oriental Club Lounge, an indulgent and intimate spa, extensive meeting and banqueting facilities, five renowned restaurants and two lounges overlooking the spectacular Marina Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Mandarin Oriental, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Mandarin Singapore
- Oriental Hotel Singapore
- Oriental Singapore
- Singapore Mandarin Oriental