Stayed for 3 nights with my daughter.Took a club floor room which had a great view on the Marina.
Room in its self is nothing special.A standard five star hotel room.Amneties are average.
The plus point for me is the staff.From the doorman to the club lounge they were all smiling,friendly and helpful.
We ate at the Chinese restaurant which was excellent.
Also enjoyed a burger at the bar.The burger was delicious.The only negatives were the tall guy with a ponytail .I guess he is the manager.No hello or goodbye.Just an un professionnal attitude.
Will be back because I love the view........
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mandarin Oriental, Singapore is one of the world's foremost luxury hotels. It is the only hotel in the city that has been awarded Five Star status for both accommodation and spa in the prestigious Forbes Travel Guide for six consecutive years (2012 to 2017). This award-winning property has a prime location, close to the financial hub with easy access to luxury boutiques and entertainment venues, and minutes away from Suntec Singapore International Convention & Exhibition Centre. The hotel features an impressive atrium lobby with 527 rooms and suites. There is a premium Oriental Club Lounge, an indulgent and intimate spa, extensive meeting and banqueting facilities, five renowned restaurants and two lounges overlooking the spectacular Marina Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Mandarin Oriental, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Mandarin Singapore
- Oriental Hotel Singapore
- Oriental Singapore
- Singapore Mandarin Oriental