Although the rooms are a bit old in style, the hotel is remarkable with an extremely nice and professional staff !!
The Oriental Club lounge is exceptional and deserves, without a doubt, 5 stars.
If you enjoy dining at a Steakhouse, try Morton's in the hotel, one of the best meat place in Singapore. Just make sure that you have a table reserved ahead of time, otherwise you might find yourself eating at the bar... even though tables are available, which was disappointing.
If you are a traveler with high expectations like me, then you must stay at the Mandarin Oriental.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mandarin Oriental, Singapore is one of the world's foremost luxury hotels. It is the only hotel in the city that has been awarded Five Star status for both accommodation and spa in the prestigious Forbes Travel Guide for six consecutive years (2012 to 2017). This award-winning property has a prime location, close to the financial hub with easy access to luxury boutiques and entertainment venues, and minutes away from Suntec Singapore International Convention & Exhibition Centre. The hotel features an impressive atrium lobby with 527 rooms and suites. There is a premium Oriental Club Lounge, an indulgent and intimate spa, extensive meeting and banqueting facilities, five renowned restaurants and two lounges overlooking the spectacular Marina Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Mandarin Oriental, Odigeo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Mandarin Singapore
- Oriental Hotel Singapore
- Oriental Singapore
- Singapore Mandarin Oriental