Goodwood Park Hotel
One Farrer Hotel & Spa(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$219
US$197
Carlton Hotel Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$236
US$161
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Changi Airport(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$162
MarinaBaySands
US$380
US$298
  • Pool
Park Hotel Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$168
US$146
  • Breakfast included
1,820 results
All reviewshigh teapoolside suitesmaller poolorchard roadcoffee loungegordon grillmayfair poolmain poolmin jiangidil reubensplit levelhistorical hotelcolonial charmmain buildingfar east plazajunior suitechinese restaurant
Reviewed 23 January 2013

Its one of the original hotels in Singapore so it has an ambience that reflects the time it was built. But its totally up ot date and in the dead center of town whilst standing high above the traffic and the bustle in its own grounds... stylish and a great place for you and your significant other ... get a suite room ... Theere are two TV's in the suite ... but you have to swing the cupboard round to watch TV in bed. This is not a hotel full of budget travellers so its cool and the high tea is to die for .... many Singaporeans come to the hotel for it ..... big leather chairs, friendly ..

Room Tip: Ask for a suite room ovelooking the pool
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bulu21
Reviewed 22 January 2013

Had long wanted to stay here, arrived late evening for 2 night stay to end our holiday. No one met us as we arrived apart from a guest who had passed out on the steps at the entrance with empty beer bottle beside him! Lass on reception was, to say the least, surly, and obviously did not want to be there. No security around and wedding guests in a very merry state, including the ones outside our hotel room which was on the ground floor by the pool. That said, our junior suite was lovely, it was nice to open the doors & put on the ceiling fan. Breakfast room was claustrophobic, dark and noisy but the food was good. Slightly disappointed overall, hopefully would be nice when it was not so busy, staff obviously stressed but did try. Location good, not up to standard or expectation. Pity.

Room Tip: Junior suite ground floor excellent.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank chris g
Reviewed 16 January 2013

I was very disappointed on my arrival to be given a room that was not attached to the hotel and does not even resemble the colonial charm of the main property. Do not book a "Parklane Suite" room as these are service apartments that are not attached to the hotel. To get to the room you need to walk through an unsightly asphalt parking lot. I cannot believe that these rooms are actually marketed as a a part of the hotel at large and the marketing of these rooms is very misleading. It is about 3-5 minute walk away from the main hotel structure.

Additionally, the service on my arrival was lukewarm without offers of help from the bellhop (Even though i prefer to carry my bag to the room myself, I usually expect an offer of help at least). Further the checkin was inefficient and did not exude the same feel you receive when checking into a supposed luxury property.

Overall, in a competitive market (Singapore) this hotel does not compare to other properties such as the Ritz-Carlton or Shangri-la where you will find better value for your dollar.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank billythethird
Reviewed 15 January 2013

I had 4 nights here, as a stopover on my way back to Europe from Australia. The architecture is impressive and the location suited me very well, 5 minutes walk from the Orchard Road shopping centres. However, my bedroom and the bathroom fittings were shabby, and the dining options were very expensive (and it was difficult to find out prices before committing to enter), so I ate every meal out. One particularly irritating feature was background lighting which came on whenever the main room lights were switched off. I had to pack towels round the base of a bedside table to make the room dark enough to sleep.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 January 2013

This was my third stay at GWP and this time it was with my family. We were celebrating Christmas together and our 30th wedding anniversary and Goodwood was the perfect place for us. A delicious cake was delivered to our room to acknowledge our special occasion and this was a lovely surprise. The service was fabulous - attentive and professional. We had Christmas Day lunch at the hotel and it was sensational. I do wish that WiFi was not so expensive, as it is included gratis in many hotels these days but that is something that may change, I hope. Highly recommend this beautiful low rise hotel.

Room Tip: Mayfair wing is my favorite.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family