We stayed at this hotel twice in the past six weeks, once on our way to Europe and once on the way back. Because of our having a midnight flight we booked an executive club room. The extra price was well worth it as we able to avail ourselves of a late checkout on both occasions and also having the use of the club room after checking out. Breakfast is also in this room on the 60th floor. Great views while you eat. It is the staff that makes this hotel. It is possible to forget the dated decor (the beds are firm and comfortable and the place is spotless) when you have such a caring and friendly staff right from the ones who deal with you directly to the ones you meet casually in the lifts or corridors.. Before our midnight flight we were able to have drinks and a meal at the Happy Hour in the club lounge and after our long flight from Europe were welcomed with drinks and a small meal. My suggestion is to upgrade to the executive rooms as the service, free use of internet and the Happy Hour snacks and drinks (which is really an evening meal and made use of by guests with young families) make it really well worthwhile. We will stay here again becuse of the location right above the shopping centre and Metro and mostly because of the kindness and friendliness of the staff. One even made sure a nervous photographer felt safe while taking a photo from the balcony on the 60th floor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the heart of Singapore, Swissôtel The Stamford is a deluxe hotel that boasts a prime Singapore location amid the diversions of the Raffles City shopping complex and just 20 minutes away from Singapore Changi International Airport. One of Southeast Asia's tallest hotel, Swissôtel The Stamford offers a luxurious range of 1,261 guestrooms and suites with a wealth of amenities and panoramic views of Singapore and Malaysia. It also boasts an impressive array of 16 restaurants and bars including the Equinox Complex, Singapore's most exciting dining and entertainment complex. The hotel also houses the 70,000 sq. ft. Raffles City Convention Center which comprises 27 meeting venues with technologically advanced business facilities and services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Fairmont Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Swissotel The Stamford Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swissotel The Stamford Hotel Singapore
- Swissotel Stamford Singapore
- Swissotel Singapore
- Swissotel The Stamford Singapore