Book now, pay at stay
Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore(Singapore)
US$322
US$229
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$263/night.

Park Hotel Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$132
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$162/night.

Crowne Plaza Changi Airport(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$207
US$288
US$259
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$293/night.

Park Regis Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$266
US$182
  • Pool
Marina Mandarin Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$223
Book now, pay at stay
US$730
US$509
8,554 results
All reviewscafe swisstallest hotelharbour viewcity hall mrt stationshopping mallgrand roommarina bay sandshigh floorexcellent locationfood courtan upgradeconvenient locationexecutive roombusiness tripbusiness hotelbuffet breakfastearly check
Reviewed 11 April 2013

There are perils involved with being a middle-aged woman, travelling alone.
One is being treated as a person of no real concern....if you let it happen.
I entered the "economic miracle" of Singapore from Johor Bahru after a week of Malaysian touring.
I was early and certainly prepared to leave my luggage in storage whilst I went sightseeing.
I was offered a room available immediately, with only the change of one king bed to two queen beds. This seemed reasonable, so I agreed.
When I arrived at my room on the ninth floor, I was looking over a building site.
I rang reception to ask if there was another room available on the same floor. I didn't mind looking at buildings. I just didn't want to look at workers toiling in the dust of the building site. I was told by a female receptionist I had paid for a standard room and that was what I had. I politely responded with " I'm coming down..."
This is where things really started to improve. I wasn't impolite. I explained it was my first visit to Singapore and I didn't want to look over dust and toiling men. I was told my room would be changed and luggage moved so I could immediately go sightseeing.
I came back in the afternoon to a room on the 55th floor with an amazing view of Singapore harbour and Marina Bay Sands.
This was a "classy" and generous decision on behalf of the hotel and I applaud them for it.
Here are the positives:
* location, location. Right next to the Raffles Tower Mall and a $6 SD taxi ride to Marina Bay and "Gardens by the Sea". Also next to the City Hall train station
* one of the tallest hotel towers in the city, improving your chances of getting a room with a view
* impeccable service from the moment you walk through the door ( Notwithstanding female receptionists. Perhaps she was having a bad day)
* an excellent, if pricey breakfast at Cafe Swiss ($44 SD) with anything you could possibly desire. They had waffles on sticks! Set you up for the rest if the day and I certainly didn't require lunch
* excellent teas (try the Singapore blend) and cocktails at the Lobby Court Coffee Bar
* a taxi rank right outside the door
Singapore is a consumer's paradise. I do recommend walking through the two domes at "Gardens by the Sea" and the Singapore "Night Safari".

Room Tip: Aim for that higher room with a view of the harbour!
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank LionessGoldCoast
TanBrian, Director of Quality at Swissotel The Stamford Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the detailed review!

We take pleasure to hear about your wonderful first stay in Singapore! Your positive comments on the hotel’s service, amazing view, excellent breakfast spread and the convenient location are greatly appreciated.

At the same time, we do apologise for the inconvenience experienced at the beginning of your stay, though glad to hear it was sorted out. We will review with the reception to explore ways to enhance the interaction.

Please rest assured that we will continue our pursuit for excellence in service. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 11 April 2013

The location was spot on and they provided toys and colouring materials for my son in the adjoining room complete with colourful kiddie furnitures, rugs, toothbrush and toothpaste. So cute. Even if the furnitures felt old and quite worn, I just had to overcome those because of its location as it sits right in the middle of everything. Breakfast buffet was good and had a good selection of international and Asian cuisine.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

We’re happy to hear that you had a great stay with us and enjoyed the kids’ room setup! Though we pride ourselves on having a great location, we are constantly seeking ways to enhance our service and product offerings. As such, your feedback was important to us, and we are glad to share that plans are underway to refurbish the hotel in the future.

Thank you for choosing Swissotel The Stamford!

Warm regards,

Reviewed 11 April 2013

Swissotel The Stamford is the best hotel in location for Business taying, and also a best hotel for family holiday due to their excellent service, and superior room cleanliness. nice dinning facilities.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Swissotel
1  Thank Enny G

Dear Enny,

Thank you for the many compliments! We are honoured that you consider us the best hotel for business and family. We hope to welcome you back!

Reviewed 10 April 2013

As other reviewers have said, the location of this hotel is great for accessing both the central business district and the city's MTR and CityLink system. You can get almost anywhere you need to go with ease. The rooms are spacious, comfortable and clean and most come with wonderful views of the city's incredible architecture. Sit out on the balcony and watch the nightly casino light show.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Road_Warrior_Foodie

Dear Guest,

We are glad to hear that you had a fantastic stay and greatly appreciate your compliments on our spacious, comfortable and clean room, wonderful views and the convenience of the location.

Thank you for choosing Swissotel the Stamford!

Warm regards,

Reviewed 10 April 2013

perfect location for sightseeing and city tour.
convenience of transport to airport.
friendly staff with good knowledge of the hotel.
Nice view of The Bay@Sand and other landmarks of the city/country.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Swissotel

Dear Guest,

We’re glad to hear about your fantastic recent stay! Looking forward to your next visit!