US$409
US$344
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Park Hotel Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$132
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$166/night.

US$296
US$257
Agoda.com
Park Regis Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$211
US$172
Agoda.com
Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore(Singapore)
US$326
US$217
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$277/night.

Crowne Plaza Changi Airport(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$227
US$193
  • Restaurant
Marina Mandarin Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$222
US$686
US$551
MarinaBaySands
8,562 results
All reviewscafe swisstallest hotelharbour viewcity hall mrt stationshopping mallgrand roommarina bay sandshigh floorexcellent locationfood courtan upgradeconvenient locationexecutive roombusiness tripbusiness hotelbuffet breakfastearly check
Reviewed 11 April 2013

I've been staying at this hotel since it was first opened back in the late 80's. It may have changed names since then but the style and service have not. With great views and shopping everywhere you turn, what's not to love!!

The breakfast is awesome, my kids demand the breakfast every time we go. For such a large hotel to be recognised by staff when you come down for breakfast each day is such a great feeling. You are not simply another tourist here, you are made to feel so comfortable

Room Tip: The grand room is great for that little bit more space. The Crest Suites are fantastic if you want that really special stay.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
TanBrian, Director of Quality at Swissotel The Stamford Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your regular patronage all these years! We take great pleasure to know that we have maintained the level of service you have come to expect, and that you continue to feel comfortable whenever staying with us.

Your compliments will only spur us, especially the breakfast team, to continue seeking ways to enhance our guests’ experience.

We look forward to you and your kids’ next trip to Swissotel The Stamford!

Warm regards,

Reviewed 11 April 2013

On a friends recommendation we stayed at the Stamford and up graded to an Executive room. From the moment we got out of our taxi to the moment we left again we were treated like royalty. Staff and facilities second to none. Views and location outstanding. Breakfast and evening happy hour ( 3 hours long and includes snacks ) in the Executive Lounge are well worth the upgrade cost not to mention free wifi in the hotel. Normal cost 20+ sd per 24hr period. Best hotel we have ever stayed in.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Swissotel
1  Thank DEM-2425

Dear Guest,

It is an honour to be the best hotel you have every stayed in and to know that you found our staff to be second to none. Your compliments will go a long way to spur our team to continue their hardwork in serving our guests.

We look forward welcome you back!

Reviewed 11 April 2013

There are perils involved with being a middle-aged woman, travelling alone.
One is being treated as a person of no real concern....if you let it happen.
I entered the "economic miracle" of Singapore from Johor Bahru after a week of Malaysian touring.
I was early and certainly prepared to leave my luggage in storage whilst I went sightseeing.
I was offered a room available immediately, with only the change of one king bed to two queen beds. This seemed reasonable, so I agreed.
When I arrived at my room on the ninth floor, I was looking over a building site.
I rang reception to ask if there was another room available on the same floor. I didn't mind looking at buildings. I just didn't want to look at workers toiling in the dust of the building site. I was told by a female receptionist I had paid for a standard room and that was what I had. I politely responded with " I'm coming down..."
This is where things really started to improve. I wasn't impolite. I explained it was my first visit to Singapore and I didn't want to look over dust and toiling men. I was told my room would be changed and luggage moved so I could immediately go sightseeing.
I came back in the afternoon to a room on the 55th floor with an amazing view of Singapore harbour and Marina Bay Sands.
This was a "classy" and generous decision on behalf of the hotel and I applaud them for it.
Here are the positives:
* location, location. Right next to the Raffles Tower Mall and a $6 SD taxi ride to Marina Bay and "Gardens by the Sea". Also next to the City Hall train station
* one of the tallest hotel towers in the city, improving your chances of getting a room with a view
* impeccable service from the moment you walk through the door ( Notwithstanding female receptionists. Perhaps she was having a bad day)
* an excellent, if pricey breakfast at Cafe Swiss ($44 SD) with anything you could possibly desire. They had waffles on sticks! Set you up for the rest if the day and I certainly didn't require lunch
* excellent teas (try the Singapore blend) and cocktails at the Lobby Court Coffee Bar
* a taxi rank right outside the door
Singapore is a consumer's paradise. I do recommend walking through the two domes at "Gardens by the Sea" and the Singapore "Night Safari".

Room Tip: Aim for that higher room with a view of the harbour!
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank LionessGoldCoast

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the detailed review!

We take pleasure to hear about your wonderful first stay in Singapore! Your positive comments on the hotel’s service, amazing view, excellent breakfast spread and the convenient location are greatly appreciated.

At the same time, we do apologise for the inconvenience experienced at the beginning of your stay, though glad to hear it was sorted out. We will review with the reception to explore ways to enhance the interaction.

Please rest assured that we will continue our pursuit for excellence in service. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 11 April 2013

The location was spot on and they provided toys and colouring materials for my son in the adjoining room complete with colourful kiddie furnitures, rugs, toothbrush and toothpaste. So cute. Even if the furnitures felt old and quite worn, I just had to overcome those because of its location as it sits right in the middle of everything. Breakfast buffet was good and had a good selection of international and Asian cuisine.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

We’re happy to hear that you had a great stay with us and enjoyed the kids’ room setup! Though we pride ourselves on having a great location, we are constantly seeking ways to enhance our service and product offerings. As such, your feedback was important to us, and we are glad to share that plans are underway to refurbish the hotel in the future.

Thank you for choosing Swissotel The Stamford!

Warm regards,

Reviewed 11 April 2013

Swissotel The Stamford is the best hotel in location for Business taying, and also a best hotel for family holiday due to their excellent service, and superior room cleanliness. nice dinning facilities.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Swissotel
1  Thank Enny G

Dear Enny,

Thank you for the many compliments! We are honoured that you consider us the best hotel for business and family. We hope to welcome you back!