Location is great for both tourists and business travellers. Rooms are fairly big and have all amenities needed. Views are magnificent. The rooms offer very good value.
Do not expect any level of charm or cosiness.
The hotel seems to make up for its fairly priced rooms by charging an arm and a leg for all other services. The fact that there is not a single place in the hotel that offers free wifi is very annoying when the alternative is purchasing access for as much as $30 a day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the heart of Singapore, Swissôtel The Stamford is a deluxe hotel that boasts a prime Singapore location amid the diversions of the Raffles City shopping complex and just 20 minutes away from Singapore Changi International Airport. One of Southeast Asia's tallest hotel, Swissôtel The Stamford offers a luxurious range of 1,261 guestrooms and suites with a wealth of amenities and panoramic views of Singapore and Malaysia. It also boasts an impressive array of 16 restaurants and bars including the Equinox Complex, Singapore's most exciting dining and entertainment complex. The hotel also houses the 70,000 sq. ft. Raffles City Convention Center which comprises 27 meeting venues with technologically advanced business facilities and services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelbag, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Fairmont Hotels, Ebookers, Hotel.de, HRS and TravelUp so you can book your Swissotel The Stamford Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swissotel The Stamford Hotel Singapore
- Swissotel Stamford Singapore
- Swissotel Singapore
- Swissotel The Stamford Singapore