Swissotel The Stamford Singapore
US$336
US$238
Panpacific.com
  • Pool
One Farrer Hotel & Spa(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$219
US$192
US$274
US$213
Park Hotel Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$174
US$116
  • Pool
Marina Mandarin Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$213
US$191
Official Site
Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore(Singapore)
US$495
US$287
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Changi Airport(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$192
US$182
US$146
  • Breakfast included
8,449 results
All reviewscafe swisstallest hotelharbour viewcity hall mrt stationshopping mallgrand roommarina bay sandshigh floorexcellent locationfood courtan upgradeconvenient locationexecutive roombusiness tripbusiness hotelbuffet breakfastearly check
Reviewed 1 April 2014 via mobile

The hotel is located on Raffles Mall and has great service for tourists. The concierge was polite enough to take me aside in the busy lobby to explain I had my tshirt inside out! We were impressed with the comfortable room and view to nearby attractions.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Roger T
SwissotelTheStamford, Hotel Manager at Swissotel The Stamford Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2014

Dear Roger T,

Happy to hear that you had a comfortable stay with us! I am also pleased to hear that my concierge colleague was able to manage the situation well and assisted you appropriately.
Take care and we look forward to welcoming you back again!

Reviewed 31 March 2014

It was my first stay at Swissotel and i must say i really liked the place.Couple of factors really helped. First, it location is a plus with the offices, malls and site seeing places at walking distance.The room was big compared to the other 5 star hotels in singapore.The view was simply breathtaking offering view of the entire marina bay.The rooms are clean and big.Room service is quick.The only problem is that the breakfast area is small and you need to stand in line for couple of minutes till to get a table.It is one of the tallest hotels in singapore and the restaurant complex at the top floor will blow you off. You get one of the most amazing views of Singapore city from the top.A dinner at Equinox complex is must.The views are better that the one you get from Singapore flyer or Marina bay sands.

Room Tip: Try to take the room on higher floors and facing the marina bay side.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank sangrammp

Dear sangrammp,

I am very heartened to know that your very first stay with us left such a lasting impression! Thank you for the great compliments on our rooms and the spectacular views that can be enjoyed especially from Equinox Complex, our dining entertainment complex. On the other hand, I regret to hear that the breakfast experience was not as positive as the other aspects of your stay and have shared your feedback with my team to look into this issue further.

Do keep us in mind for your next trip to Singapore, we look forward to extending our warm Swiss hospitality to you once again!

Reviewed 31 March 2014

Stayed here in March 2014 4 nights for business. Very good location overlooking the harbour and The Raffles complex. Good trained staff. Very large rooms with a decent desk to work on.
Furniture a little bit worn out but ok. Good sleeping quality (stayed in a room with 2 beds).
Breakfast was a week point - too loud and too cramped - average choice.
The setting is beautiful and close to many tourists sides in the town. My favourite: The Raffles
complex which truly keeps the british tradition in terms of style.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank zaubererpferd

Dear zaubererpferd,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your recent business trip, am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Appreciate your frank comments on our breakfast buffet, I will take your feedback to my team to explore on how we can enhance the dining experience. In addition, I have also noted your observations on the furniture conditions in the guestroom, of which my team will be ensuring that any necessary replacements are seen to where possible. Thank you for sharing these constructive comments which will enable us to continuously improve our hospitality experience for our guests.

Reviewed 30 March 2014

It was the 2nd time that I stayed in this hotel in Singapore for a conference. The location is central , the building lofty with a huge shopping mall and conference center on the below floors. There are plenty of fast food and restaurant varieties in the basement. Rooms are good size and standard with balconies. The breakfast offer is expensive and not really worth its price. There is almost no need to leave the hotel complex during a whole week ;-) Just opposite you can find the famous Raffles hotel, an eye candy and one of the most beautiful traditional hotels I have ever seen (but a different price category). Unfortunately, traditional sites disappear more and more from central Singapore and are replaced by "everywhere-the-same" boutiques and luxury style shops. Over the years, Singapore became more expensive than Switzerland.

Room Tip: Try to get a room on the higher floors (20 plus) with harbor view where you can enjoy the skyline of Singapore city.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Wolf L

Dear Wolf L,

Pleased to hear that we had the honour of hosting you during your conference for the second time, I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed the location especially the convenience of having a shopping mall right within our complex. At the same time, I regret to hear that the breakfast buffet is not up to mark. I will be providing your feedback to my team for a more comprehensive review to see that we improve on the quality and offerings provided. We look forward to your return in the near future!

Reviewed 29 March 2014

Check inn went faultless. Lobby beautiful! Room good size, nice bed and good linen. Within shopping mall with restaurants and next to a Starbucks - very convenient. Not on Orchard road but 5 min walk from there. Opposite tube station. Last but nog least a beautiful view! Ask for a room on a higher floor to enjoy to nice view!

Room Tip: Ask for room on higher floors to enjoy the view!
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank lovetravel84
SwissotelTheStamford, Manager at Swissotel The Stamford Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2014

Dear lovetravel84,

Great to hear that you enjoyed your stay! We are certainly very fortunate to have such stunning panoramic views of the cityscape, the scenery still takes my breath away especially in the evenings! My team and I look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Singapore!