We stayed at Stamford Swissôtel on our stopover at the conclusion of six weeks vacation in Europe. This hotel is in the heart of Singapore City and it commands excellent views from guest rooms and restaurants. The buffet breakfast was excellent. My only criticism was that no free wifi was provided. Our experience in Europe had been that free wifi was provided at the very least in the hotel lobby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the heart of Singapore, Swissôtel The Stamford is a deluxe hotel that boasts a prime Singapore location amid the diversions of the Raffles City shopping complex and just 20 minutes away from Singapore Changi International Airport. One of Southeast Asia's tallest hotel, Swissôtel The Stamford offers a luxurious range of 1,261 guestrooms and suites with a wealth of amenities and panoramic views of Singapore and Malaysia. It also boasts an impressive array of 16 restaurants and bars including the Equinox Complex, Singapore's most exciting dining and entertainment complex. The hotel also houses the 70,000 sq. ft. Raffles City Convention Center which comprises 27 meeting venues with technologically advanced business facilities and services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Southall Travel, Fairmont Hotels, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Swissotel The Stamford Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swissotel The Stamford Hotel Singapore
- Swissotel Stamford Singapore
- Swissotel Singapore
- Swissotel The Stamford Singapore