I booked a cheap room through agoda and was given a room with twin beds. It wasn't particularly comfortable and they use those huge square European pillows which I have never found very comfortable either. Regardless, the pool area was a welcome respite from the hot weather and the big plus was a Nescafe Coffee machine in the room which was great. Check in seemed to take forever as did checkout. Not a big deal but they do seem to be understaffed particularly at the busy check out time 11.00am-noon.
I would stay there again as long as I got a bigger bed. The views of Marina Sands and the Singapore Wheel were great at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Swissotel Merchant Court, Singapore offers the best of both worlds: a central-city location and resort-style ambience. The hotel is ideally located on the banks of the Singapore River, next to Clarke Quay Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) station. Facilities including two award-winning restaurants, one contemporary bar, a resort-style swimming pool, 24-hour Fitness Centre and Purovel Spa & Sport, the region's first luxury Swiss spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Fairmont Hotels, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Swissotel Merchant Court Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swissotel Merchant Court Hotel Singapore
- Swissotel Merchant Court Singapore