A central place to stay (had stayed one night four years ago) - I got my request for a quiet room away from river and traffic noise - overlooking the pool and near the spa entrance. Enjoyed the complimentary yoga class by the pool and pool was much appreciated after being out all day at appointments. Also enjoyed a massage at the spa! Only grip is no complimentary wifi - $15 Sd per 24 hour I think this is where hotels make their money! So I am writing the review on the wifi that I have paid for.
Great breakfast included in my room rate.
Would stay again once rooms are refurbished.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Swissotel Merchant Court, Singapore offers the best of both worlds: a central-city location and resort-style ambience. The hotel is ideally located on the banks of the Singapore River, next to Clarke Quay Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) station. Facilities including two award-winning restaurants, one contemporary bar, a resort-style swimming pool, 24-hour Fitness Centre and Purovel Spa & Sport, the region's first luxury Swiss spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Fairmont Hotels, Agoda, Ebookers, Southall Travel, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Swissotel Merchant Court Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swissotel Merchant Court Hotel Singapore
- Swissotel Merchant Court Singapore