Swissotel Merchant Court Singapore
US$394
US$313
PARKROYALhotels
  • Pool
Regent Singapore, A Four Seasons Hotel(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$214
One Farrer Hotel & Spa(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$250
US$187
US$680
US$528
Agoda.com
Crowne Plaza Changi Airport(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$198
US$178
  • Restaurant
Wangz Hotel(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$222
US$186
Agoda.com
Park Hotel Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$269
US$135
  • Pool
Park Regis Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$161
Priceline
US$148
US$133
  • Breakfast included
PARKROYAL on Kitchener Road(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$198
US$143
Priceline
5,357 results
All reviewsclarke quayblue potatogreat locationcentral mallmrt stationrestaurants and barsnight lifeexecutive clubexecutive roomnespresso machinestayed here for nightsbuffet breakfastnice poolan upgradelate checklong flightmarina bay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 July 2014

The friendliness & service of the staff was outstanding. The hotel is very centrally located in an absolutely beautiful area . Whilst we did not use the restaurants, I can certainly say it was overall one of the nicest restaurants we have stayed in

Review collected in partnership with Swissotel Hotels & Resorts
SingaporeMerchantCT, General Manager at Swissotel Merchant Court Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2014

Dear David G,

Thank you for your kind review. I am pleased to hear that you and your partner enjoyed your stay with us which my team and I are especially delighted to note of the compliments you have of our Swiss hospitality and being highlighted as one of the nicest hotel you have stayed in is truly our honour. We hope to welcome you again in the near future.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

I could not fault the Swissotel Merchant Court for their treatment and attention to detail for both my husband and I, but most importantly for my children. Being our first overseas holiday with children we were quite daunted, but on arrival and returning each day to the hotel after sightseeing we felt completely relaxed similar to the same feeling you get when you get "home". Not to forgetting you have no washing, dishes or cooking to do! The vicinity to buses, taxis and MRT underneath the hotel was a huge plus, not to mention the close proximity to the city attractions. You won't regret it. Many said it was too expensive but they obviously haven't booked a hotel in Perth Western Australia! I'd rather pay more in cost to ensure more in value.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Karlene G

Dear Karlene G,

Thank you for taking time to share your compliments. I am honoured to hear of the many praises you have of us and your feedback will definitely keep my team and I motivated to always strive to serve our best. We are pleased to have created a delightful stay for you and your family and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Up to its usual standard which is first rate.Executive room we were allocated was beneath executive lounge which has tiled flooring on which are wooden chairs and tables which made loud scraping noises right through our room when chairs were pushed in or back.Not good thinking on management easy answer carpet the tilde area.Everything else was great would stay again but not in room 1016.this was our 5th stay at the hotel pity about the room.

Dear William Michael Y,

Thank you for choosing Swissôtel Merchant Court. I am warmed by your continuous support and your compliments of our first rate standards. Please allow me to apologise for the disappointment felt over the set up at the Executive Club Lounge which might not have met your expectations and that we appreciate your feedback on improvements on our offerings which will be duly explored. Once again, thank you for staying with us always when in Singapore and my team and I hope to welcome you again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Great hotel. Everything was good, highly recommended to anyone.
Nice views, great pool for kids. Service was excellent. Close to everything, metro, restaurants and action. Worth the upgrade to the Executive lounge

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Peter Z
SingaporeMerchantCT, General Manager at Swissotel Merchant Court Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

Dear Peter Z,

Thank you for your kind commendations. I am pleased to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay us especially on the compliments you have of our Swiss hospitality, facilities and the convenience of our location. My team and I look forward to welcoming you back again soon on your next visit to Singapore.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

The hotel was great, the staff were engaging, friendly and very professional. The Executive Lounge was good, but the guidelines for the behaviour of young children here was not existent or controlled.

Dear David P,

Thank you for your kind review. I am pleased to hear that you and your partner had an enjoyable stay with us and my team and I hope to welcome you again soon in the near future.