My wife and I spent 4 nights in the Swissôtel Merchant Court Singapore in August 2014.
- good location (Chinatown, etc. just a few minutes away)
- MRT station just next to the hotel (Clarke Quay)
- Shuttle bus available from the airport for SGD 9.- per person (ask information desk at the airport)
- very friendly staff
- free WIFI works very well
- hotel room is clean and the bed was comfortable
- the pool is really nice and big enough
- on the check-out day they offered us free late-check out till 2 pm (on our demand)
Not so positive point(s):
- our room (no. 337, third floor) was unfortunately located at the Merchant Road side. This is a very busy street and the windows are not good isolated, so it was difficult so sleep without earplugs.
We recommend this hotel and would book it again if we would plan to visit Singapore again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Swissotel Merchant Court, Singapore offers the best of both worlds: a central-city location and resort-style ambience. The hotel is ideally located on the banks of the Singapore River, next to Clarke Quay Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) station. Facilities including two award-winning restaurants, one contemporary bar, a resort-style swimming pool, 24-hour Fitness Centre and Purovel Spa & Sport, the region's first luxury Swiss spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Fairmont Hotels, Southall Travel, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Swissotel Merchant Court Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swissotel Merchant Court Hotel Singapore
- Swissotel Merchant Court Singapore