Stayed for 2 nights on return journey to NZ. Beds firm but suited us. Room size smallish but acceptable. Gluten free food available if you ask. Sat outside for lunch and evening meal. Great view of Clarke Quay. Close to MRT which is fun to use. Friendly chatty staff. I left a jacket in the room by mistake, phoned the hotel from the airport, and arranged for the jacket to be couriered to NZ. at my cost. It arrived 10 days later, beautifully packed. Couldn't use the pool as our bags were delayed and our togs were in them. Bags arrived 8 hours before we booked out of hotel. Singapore is expensive if you eat in hotels, but food in the market stalls is cheap. Great place overall. We had visited for 12 days in 1994 and the city still had the charm of back then. Would stopover there again if we ever do another big adventure, but would make the stopover longer next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Swissotel Merchant Court, Singapore offers the best of both worlds: a central-city location and resort-style ambience. The hotel is ideally located on the banks of the Singapore River, next to Clarke Quay Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) station. Facilities including two award-winning restaurants, one contemporary bar, a resort-style swimming pool, 24-hour Fitness Centre and Purovel Spa & Sport, the region's first luxury Swiss spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Fairmont Hotels, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Swissotel Merchant Court Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swissotel Merchant Court Hotel Singapore
- Swissotel Merchant Court Singapore