Swissotel Merchant Court Singapore
US$358
US$280
Panpacific.com
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Changi Airport(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$215
US$183
CrownePlaza.com
  • Restaurant
Carlton Hotel Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$257
US$249
  • Pool
Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$353
US$279
Novotel
  • Pool
Swissotel The Stamford Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$276
US$208
  • Restaurant
Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore(Singapore)
US$323
US$242
  • Pool
One Farrer Hotel & Spa(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$225
US$187
Marina Bay Sands(Singapore)
US$901
US$637
MarinaBaySands
  • Pool
Park Hotel Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$134
5,357 results
All reviewsclarke quayblue potatogreat locationcentral mallmrt stationrestaurants and barsnight lifeexecutive clubexecutive roomnespresso machinestayed here for nightsbuffet breakfastnice poolan upgradelate checklong flightmarina bay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Stay at this hotel twice a year for 3 weeks each time. Love it. Staff so friendly and helpful . Excellent breakfast. Which you can have sat outside by the river. So close to underground which is the best way to travel around Singapore. Really good hotel

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
SingaporeMerchantCT, General Manager at Swissotel Merchant Court Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Dear carly23DevonEngland,

Thank you for your kind review. I am delighted to note of your continuous support and that we were able to provide a pleasant stay experience each time you are with us. My team and I appreciate your generous compliments which will serve as an encouragement for us to always strive to treat our guests with the best standards possible. We look forward to welcoming you and your partner back again at Swissôtel Merchant Court soon.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

I have enjoyed this hotel for the service, cleanliness and location to Clark Quay. With many restaurants to choose right outside the hotel the location is perfect. There is a MRT stop right at the hotel so getting around is very easy. The staff is very professional and you never have to ask twice for anything.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank John K

Dear John K,

Thank you for your kind review. I am pleased to hear that you had a pleasant stay with us and that your compliment of our team members being highly professional is truly a delight to note. My team and I look forward to welcoming you back again at Swissôtel Merchant Court in the near future.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

Tidy and very welcoming place. Staff look after you very well and are quick to help. Great location as you are in walking distance of the colonial district and Singapore river with the Clarke's Quay MRT station just a 3min walk away. Easy to access by foot.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo

Dear Nicola S,

Thank you for the kind compliments. I am delighted to note of your commendations on your pleasant stay with us especially your praises of our team members and hope that you had a great time exploring Singapore as well. My team and I look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

Lovely hotel in a great location right on Clark Quay. Metro station beside hotel. Hotel staff all very helpful and pleasant. Excellent buffet breakfast. Rooms very clean and comfortable.Highly recommend it. Nice pool area although it can be tricky to get a Sun lounger

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear HRJ16,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Swissôtel Merchant Court on your business trip to Singapore. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed the convenience of our hotel location, the comfort of our rooms, Food & Beverage offering and our Swiss hospitality. My team and I look forward to welcoming you again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

Overall customer service was excellent. Worldwide hotels have problems on divesity of breakfast buffet. But I think 'Swissotel' is more serious in comparison with price. Range of choice was too narrow for me.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Chul Ho C,

Thank you for your kind compliments. I am delighted to hear that the praises you and your partner have of the hospitality rendered by our team members and at the same time appreciate your feedback on the selection for breakfast which our culinary team will duly reviewed to constantly improve and meet the expectations of our guests. My team and I look forward to welcoming you back again at Swissôtel Merchant Court in the near future.