Swissotel Merchant Court Singapore
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Fitness centre
  • Restaurant
5,357 results
All reviewsclarke quayblue potatogreat locationcentral mallmrt stationrestaurants and barsnight lifeexecutive clubexecutive roomnespresso machinestayed here for nightsbuffet breakfastnice poolan upgradelate checklong flightmarina bay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 August 2014

A fairly old hotel I would say being an overseas Singaporean tagging along my hubby's biz trip. This hotel has been in Singapore for more a decade but well maintained. The room we had is on the level 2 (Room 271). Good size room and even facing one of the main roads is still fairly quiet. We stayed for 3 nights there. The room was made daily and complimentary Tea (TWG) & Coffee,2 bottles of Mineral Water and shower amenty were replenished.

The pool is great if you like a good swim with the Gym beside it. Getting around is a easy with the MRT just next to the Hotel. For foodies, Boat Quay is just a throw away where there are heaps of restuarants & pubs along SIngapore river. Central is a shopping centre where you can grab local breeky.

Chinatown is just a short walk where you can enjoy a good foot massage and FOODs :). Shopping there is not wise unless you have a local friend to bring you around. Locals shop at this shop called "Ocean" in chinatown for big brands fragances, comestics at GOOD price (Real stuff not fake) and daily personal shower, body and hair products.

Overall, a very nice hotel with free wifi!!!

Room Tip: Rooms facing the pool with be nicer and quieter
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
SingaporeMerchantCT, General Manager at Swissotel Merchant Court Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Dear Randy T,

Thank you for your kind review. I am pleased to learn that you and your family had a lovely stay with us and especially liked our pool area and the convenience of our location and that you had a great time exploring the sights around the vicinity. My team and I look forward to welcoming you and your family back again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

Stay at this hotel twice a year for 3 weeks each time. Love it. Staff so friendly and helpful . Excellent breakfast. Which you can have sat outside by the river. So close to underground which is the best way to travel around Singapore. Really good hotel

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear carly23DevonEngland,

Thank you for your kind review. I am delighted to note of your continuous support and that we were able to provide a pleasant stay experience each time you are with us. My team and I appreciate your generous compliments which will serve as an encouragement for us to always strive to treat our guests with the best standards possible. We look forward to welcoming you and your partner back again at Swissôtel Merchant Court soon.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

I have enjoyed this hotel for the service, cleanliness and location to Clark Quay. With many restaurants to choose right outside the hotel the location is perfect. There is a MRT stop right at the hotel so getting around is very easy. The staff is very professional and you never have to ask twice for anything.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank John K

Dear John K,

Thank you for your kind review. I am pleased to hear that you had a pleasant stay with us and that your compliment of our team members being highly professional is truly a delight to note. My team and I look forward to welcoming you back again at Swissôtel Merchant Court in the near future.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

Tidy and very welcoming place. Staff look after you very well and are quick to help. Great location as you are in walking distance of the colonial district and Singapore river with the Clarke's Quay MRT station just a 3min walk away. Easy to access by foot.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo

Dear Nicola S,

Thank you for the kind compliments. I am delighted to note of your commendations on your pleasant stay with us especially your praises of our team members and hope that you had a great time exploring Singapore as well. My team and I look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

Lovely hotel in a great location right on Clark Quay. Metro station beside hotel. Hotel staff all very helpful and pleasant. Excellent buffet breakfast. Rooms very clean and comfortable.Highly recommend it. Nice pool area although it can be tricky to get a Sun lounger

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear HRJ16,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Swissôtel Merchant Court on your business trip to Singapore. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed the convenience of our hotel location, the comfort of our rooms, Food & Beverage offering and our Swiss hospitality. My team and I look forward to welcoming you again in the not too distant future.