We recently had a family holiday in Singapore staying 5 nights at this hotel. It was a top location right next to the MRT and looking out onto the river. It was only one train stop to Chinatown and two stops to Harbourtown (departure point for Sentosa , one of the main attractions). It was a $5 taxi fare to the Singapore Flyer. Other places were very accessible on the MRT. The hotel itself was beautiful with more character than other comparable hotels and a lovely resort style pool set in lush gardens with a view over the river. We had breakfast included which was a great buffet. With 2 children aged 10 and 13 we felt very much at home immediately. We had 2 rooms (interconnecting). The beds were very comfortable. Everything was spotlessly clean and every staff member we saw was friendly, helpful and efficient. The Central shopping centre across the road had lots of cheap eating options (local foods and Western chains like Subway.) We would love to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Swissotel Merchant Court, Singapore offers the best of both worlds: a central-city location and resort-style ambience. The hotel is ideally located on the banks of the Singapore River, next to Clarke Quay Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) station. Facilities including two award-winning restaurants, one contemporary bar, a resort-style swimming pool, 24-hour Fitness Centre and Purovel Spa & Sport, the region's first luxury Swiss spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Fairmont Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Southall Travel, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Swissotel Merchant Court Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swissotel Merchant Court Hotel Singapore
- Swissotel Merchant Court Singapore