“Third time stay - enjoyed every minute!”
Review of Fairmont Singapore

Fairmont Singapore
Ranked #16 of 312 Hotels in Singapore
fylde
“Third time stay - enjoyed every minute!”
Reviewed 1 April 2011

This was our 3rd time at this hotel. We like the location - close to the MRT , and accessability to other shopping areas of the city. THis time we were upgraded to executive club- which was a very nice surprise. We had a room on the 22nd floor in the South Tower so had a great view of Raffles.
We spent our last day relaxing by the pool prior to our evening flght - it made a perfect end to the holiday. We like the experience here which is why we like to finish our trips here.. roll onnext year!!

• Stayed March 2011, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,146)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 25 March 2011

Spent 4 nights here in April last year. The hotel location is good - opposite Raffles. Its a normal 5 star - impressive lobby and service - rooms a little small and bathrooms good but not great.

We got a good price - otherwise would have stayed closer to min Orchard Road.

Nothing wrong with the hotel - but no wow factor. I think Singapore has better options. Would only be tempted back by a great offer.

• Stayed April 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank Mungo888
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
Reviewed 25 March 2011

The hotel is fantastic for both leisure and business trip, the rooms are big, clean and spacious, the location of hotel is very good and is connected with a mall also, the inhouse restaurant is very good , the food is excellent, the swimming pool and gym is also good and well equiped. The malls are nearby.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled with family
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 20 March 2011

I had the opportunity to stay at the Fairmont Hotel in Singapore for 3 days for a client conference. Having already paid 600 euros in advance, on checkin, it appeared that my booking voucher could not be found on the system and they wanted to take a significant security deposit. They upgraded me due to the complications to a signature suite. It was extremely spacious, had a good desk area to work and a beautiful large bathtub to relax in. The in room service was excellent. The staff were extremely polite and only too willing to provide service and support. The business centre services and conference room facilities were also excellent. In particular the welcoming service of the outside stationed porters for taxi service was outstanding.

I also liked the fact as part of the Presidents club I did not need to pack my gym clothes, they deliver your sizes to your room during the stay.

The breakfast service in both restaurants was excellent. InRoom dining was the best I have experienced of the luxury hotels of Singapore - particularly the atlantic salmon.

I highly recommend this hotel for business.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled on business
Austin
Reviewed 19 March 2011

Stay as much as possible at Fairmonts. First time here. Very nice. Glad i stayed. I was on a low floor but only b/c i Hotwired it (so probably lower rate means lower floor, understandable). Nevertheless, QUITE EXCELLENT all of the way around. Bed super comfortable. Bath tub hugely large. Service excellent. Free internet if you are a member of the Free presidents club, which I am. The room was GREAT!! Thanks Fairmont.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled on business
Switzerland
Reviewed 18 March 2011

During our recent holiday trip to the far east, we had a stop over in Singapore which we spent at the Fairmont Hotel. The hotel offers great values: large rooms, great views, excellent facilities (e.g. shopping mall in the building), and outstanding service. We specifically liked the great location and that the metro station stopped in the building. We can recommend the hotel for stop-over and shopping visits.

• Stayed December 2010, travelled as a couple
Kuala Lumpur
Reviewed 17 March 2011

Am a big fan of Fairmont Group and usually make it a point to stay at their hotels where possible. Service was amazing as usual. Received emails asking for my flight details into Singapore a week in advance - although my flight touched down 10am and I reached the hotel by 11am, the room was ready for me (hotel policy states that check-in time is 2pm) and I was given the keycards within a minute of talking to Michelle at President's Club counter. View was good, room was spacious, clean and comfortable - even though it was a smoking room there was no lingering tobacco smell. Service was always prompt, warm, and very thoughtful throughout my stay. Bathroom large and well-equipped. When you ask for a wake-up call they'll call you 15minutes after your original request to check that you are awake. Internal communications processes seem solid as when I walked down to take a taxi at 5:30am the bellboy knew who I was (I assume as it was because I was the only guest who was wandering through the lobby at that time and who had asked for a wake-up call). Hana at President's Club concierge remembered my requests throughout my stay and asked if I was satisfied with service provided by her colleagues when I was checking out. Check out was a breeze - simply informed Hana at check-out and gave her the keycards and that was that. Will always continue to be a fan of Fairmont!

• Stayed March 2011, travelled as a couple