We stayed in Singapore for 3 nights for a city break before travelling on to Borneo for our holiday.
What can we say... It's a hotel, somewhere where you can crash after a day of sightseeing.
We weren't looking for suite with jacuzzi and all, but we did pay quite a bit, and understanding Singapore's prices, I still would've expected more. A few details:-
- the room was small but clean and comfortable
- the shower was weak
- I emailed them before to inform them that it was my girlfriends birthday,mane to see whether they could do anything to make it more special... I didn't hear anything back from them (I did the same with Singapore airlines and the Borneo hotel, and both gave us a cake and a drink)
- location is bang on for Clarke Quay
- they put on a shuttle bus to take you to various locations
- they charged us £50 for early arrival
- the food looked good
- you get complimentary water in the room
That's about it. If you want somewhere to crash, it's ideal, if you want luxury, it's not.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern Twelve-story Hotel with attached 20-story circular Tower (1978). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Copthorne King's Hotel Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copthorne Kings Hotel Singapore
- Singapore Copthorne Kings Hotel
- Copthorne King's Hotel Singapore