Was functional and clean.
Rooms fair to average, clean although rooms tired and compact.
Front rooms tend to get street noises back rooms have the air conditioner units. One needs to be high.
Breakfast good for the first day or so.
Location good and plenty to do and places to eat if you explore the local community. Also walking distance to tourist and expat dining and entertainment if you want that (and you will pay for it !).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern Twelve-story Hotel with attached 20-story circular Tower (1978). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Copthorne King's Hotel Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copthorne Kings Hotel Singapore
- Singapore Copthorne Kings Hotel
- Copthorne King's Hotel Singapore