The pillows were great but the bed itself was harder than usual. The room was small and basic, sort of Comfort Inn quality. There was a token balcony, but it was only big enough to stand in and thus seemed useless. There was a business center with free internet (something that makes up for other stuff), but only two of the terminals worked.
The hotel restaurant was way overpriced, and there were no alternatives nearby. Some in our party did walk to a nearby hotel where a beer was $2 cheaper than here.
And, the breakfast was not up to standards of other good ("pricey") hotels in Asia--scrambled eggs were cold and undercooked, bacon was cold, etc. The coffee was terrible and provided by a very slow brew-it-yourself one cup at a time brewer such that there always seemed to be a long coffee line. Tea, on the other hand, was amply proviced in an easy-to-dispense urn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern Twelve-story Hotel with attached 20-story circular Tower (1978). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Copthorne King's Hotel Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copthorne Kings Hotel Singapore
- Singapore Copthorne Kings Hotel
- Copthorne King's Hotel Singapore