Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel
One Farrer Hotel & Spa(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$219
US$197
Carlton Hotel Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$236
US$161
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Changi Airport(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$173
US$528
US$368
MarinaBaySands
  • Pool
Park Hotel Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$182
US$146
  • Breakfast included
3,157 results
All reviewsfood capitalsingapore rivergrissinigreat world cityclarke quayriver viewwalk along the riverexecutive cluborchard roadbreakfast buffetspecial thanksexecutive floorrestaurants and barsfree shuttlebusiness hotelmarina baydeluxe room
Reviewed 28 May 2014

A great place which is good both for business and pleasure. Have stayed here on two earlier occasions and have enjoyed the stay and facilities on all occasions. Not for from the Metro Station and other facilities.

Room Tip: The only reason for giving two stars for breakfast is that there is no choice at all for vegetarians!! On both days that I stayed, there were not more than two dishes . So if you are a vegetarian, you better tell the chef about your requirements and they do help out with some impromptu choice. This is one area that the administration must pay attention to .
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Marcom_Manager_GCW, Manager at Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Dear meghadoota,

Thank you for the review of our hotel. We are happy that our location and facilities were suitable for you. We are just as pleased to have a valued guest choosing to stay with us again.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

My husband & I spent 2 nights here way back in 2006 and had had an ok experience then.
The hotel is a regular business hotel, however, we found a definite indifference towards us - because we were Indian? I definitely thought so!
The rooms were fine - clean & comfortable enough.
Superb location - walking distance from all the great eating & entertainment spots.
But too expensive - not really worth $300 a night.

Room Tip: River View rooms are nice!
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear MNBharucha,

Thank you for the review of our hotel. We are glad to host you once again and please be assured that we treat all valued guests as best as we can.

We are happy that our location and accommodation were to your liking. We have also taken note of your feedback on our pricing strategy.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Our room overlooked a construction site so that was the only negative. I would try to get an east facing room next time.
The room was spacious but had only two single beds when we asked for a queen. This was not possible due to heavy bookings at the time of our visit. The bathroom was small by modern standards but it was clean and tidy.

The pool on L6 was clean and enjoyable with hotel supplied towels available. There was a bar at the pool but not staffed all the time but you could ring for service.

The bistro area was well patronised and provided a large variety of food that anyone could find to their liking. The happy hour at the bar was welcome as it gave you half priced drinks. Free nuts were presented with each drink order.

The only negative about location was that it was not close to an MRT but taxis were pplentiful and cheap alternative. the MRT was a bout a 20 min walk away.

Room Tip: Try to get a room on the eastern side with views along the river and over the better side of Singapore.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear mark0801,

Thank you for the review of our hotel. We are happy that you enjoyed the accommodation and various facilities offered. We do offer complimentary shuttle bus services which stop at various locations, including MRT stations.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Top quality hotel with brilliant facilities. We had a river view room on the 23rd floor and had stunning views of the city. The position of the hotel is excellent and there is a river taxi that stops right outside and for $3 it takes you down the river to the Fullerton Hotel near the centre of the city. The river trip is stunning passing through Clarkes Quay and Riverside Point. Breakfast was delicious with such a varied and cosmopolitan choice of food. The hotel staff were very welcoming and helpful. Definitely worth a visit.

Room Tip: I would recommend a room with a river view, they are stunning.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Debbie C,

Thank you for the review of our hotel. We are delighted that your stay here with us was an enjoyable experience.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

It was my first time staying in this hotel and the first impression it has given me was a total let down.

1st dissapointment- My husband and I arrived at the hotel to check in around 2.30pm. What was disappointing was they inform us that they do not have any free rooms available for us despite it being 2.30pm! They then gave some complimentary drink vouchers as a way of apology.

2nd disappointment - We were then ushered to the the piano bar for the drinks and to wait for our rooms where we were asked what we wanted to drink. I asked what are the choices for fresh juices and was given the choice of orange and watermelon where I took the orange while my husband took the coffee. When my juice arrived, I noticed that the orange juice was from those carton boxes juice you obtain from the supermarket rather then then the fresh juice which I ordered. I then highlighted this to the waiter stating that I requested for fresh juice. The waiter stated that for fresh juice the only have watermelon, honeydew etc but not orange. So, I told him that I was given the choice of orange in the first place. He did apologize (it was not really his fault as it was a different waiter that took our orders) and then explained to us that the complimentary drinks does not include fresh juices and we would have to pay for those instead. What??!! Anyhow, I just decided to just stick with the juice they gave me.

3rd disappointment - We were slowly sipping our drinks while we waited and waited for our rooms. Finally after 45 mins, my husband just couldn't wait anymore and went to check out what is happening with our rooms. Lo and behold! The room was ready but they did not send anyone to inform us and just left us sitting there waiting for the room!

Such a disappointing service from such a hotel. We expected better and I definitely have stayed in better hotels for the same price range.

Anyhow, apart from their disappointing service, the rooms are ok and are clean. Breakfast selection is pretty good and they do have a good Pastry Chef (at least I love their croissants). You have to walk quite a fair bit to the nearest MRT station. However, the hotel provides free shuttle bus service to paragon in orchard and a few other place including to a MRT.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank beagoh

Dear beagoh,

Thank you for the review of our hotel.

We apologise for the check-in delay, and have noted your feedback. We are constantly doing our utmost to improve our efficiency.

We would like to invite you to write in to us at enquiry.gcw@millenniumhotels.com so that we can work together to restore your faith in us.