Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel
One Farrer Hotel & Spa(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$219
US$351
US$224
US$274
US$213
Crowne Plaza Changi Airport(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$190
US$168
  • Restaurant
Park Hotel Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$115
Official Website
  • Pool
Marina Mandarin Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$212
US$181
US$145
  • Breakfast included
3,147 results
All reviewsfood capitalsingapore rivergrissinigreat world cityclarke quayriver viewwalk along the riverexecutive cluborchard roadbreakfast buffetspecial thanksexecutive floorrestaurants and barsfree shuttlebusiness hotelmarina baydeluxe room
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I was on a business trip this time and it was a nice 4 days in Singapore. The hotel is located off the busy town of the Orchard Road but all I needed were there, 5-7 min walk to the Great World City Mall, where I did my shoppings, taken my dinner etc. Orchard road is only 15 min away on a complimentary shuttle bus by the hotel and the last pick-up was at 8:20pm and the bus came super on time on the dot! In a simple sentence...you will get the best of both world (quiet and busy) while staying in this hotel.

Room Tip: Sound proofing of their rooms is very good. so no worries on this one..
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Velarie
Marcom_Manager_GCW, Manager at Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Dear Velarie,
Thank you for the review of our hotel. Our guests’ comfort is a priority and we are happy to know that you were satisfied with our service quality.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

The hotel is located on the river and is one of the stops on the river taxi route. Our decision to stay at Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel was particularly due to its proximity to the bay. I stayed in their superior bay view room on the 18th floor with my husband during our honeymoon trip to Singapore. The room was big and spacious by Singapore hotel standards. We got a panoramic view of Singapore from our room (pictures to come soon!). The bed was comfortable and even the washroom was clean and had all the basic amenities. They had a good spread in breakfast buffet. They also have outdoor seating by the bay which is beautiful and very romantic . The hotel property was beautifully decorated as Christmas was approaching. The service was good and timely. The hotel concierge was helpful enough to guide us through our trip, Our rooms were always made when we returned every day from sight-seeing. Overall, we were happy with our stay.

Room Tip: Opt for rooms in higher floor and try getting the bay view room
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lipika R

Dear Lipika R,
Thank you for the review of our hotel. We are delighted to know that your stay here with us was enjoyable, and it was an honour to host you for your honeymoon here in Singapore.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

I booked this hotel as our last night’s stay in Singapore and as such are also basing my experience at other similar hotels in Singapore for comparison.

The hotel itself is very impressive at first encounter; however its customer service is a crucial element to any first impression and total experience.

This is where I was left with a bad taste in my mouth!

The door service and check in was truly lacking, we had to struggle with our luggage from the taxi to the check in counter then up to our room whist the door man watched on and even tried to hide himself behind a bush when I looked in his direction. Not even close to your marketing quote “Exuding elegance and sophistication, our Singapore upscale hotel offers a luxurious staying experience which includes personal pampering the moment you walk through our doors”
This wasn’t a one off either, I found myself opening taxi doors and assisting guests whilst staff looked on every time I was at the entrance waiting for a cab. Plus there were other indiscretions in service that made our stay less than memorable

You get one chance to make a first impression unfortunately ours less than enjoyable from a service prospective. The hotel itself seemed very nice and the breakfast buffet is amazingly good and well worth including in your booking.

Location wise it’s a good distance from any MRT but you have access to a bus service just outside and taxis are cheap and regular.
Against other hotels in the city you can get a far better experience in service, for a much better price!

A real shame as this was intended to be a celebration of our engagement.

Room Tip: Include the complementarity breakfast in your stay its well worth it!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank GlenNZ73
Marcom_Manager_GCW, Manager at Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Dear GlenNZ73,
Thank you for the review of our hotel. We are sorry to hear that your stay here with us was not satisfactory. Please be assured that we are constantly striving to improve in our service quality.
We would like to invite you to write in to us at enquiry.gcw@millenniumhotels.com so that we can work together to restore your faith in us.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

Situated on the river with restaurants a short walk away. Big shopping centre about 5-10 mins walk. Rooms are spacious and beds very comfortable. The staff is very friendly and helpful. A great buffet breakfast.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the river.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Anne A,
Thank you for the review of our hotel. We are happy to know that our accommodation, service and buffet breakfast met your expectations.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

I did not stay at this hotel, but a friend of mine did. She left me a package at the concierge on May 2 and I collected it on June 21. The package is still nicely intact and didn't take them a long time retrieving it despite almost 2 months keeping it. When I call prior to collection, they just said that I can collect anytime without giving me pressure to collect the package. This what I call a Good Service and I think it deserve a good review.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo

Dear Yusna,
Thank you kindly for the review of our hotel. We place great emphasis in ensuring that our guests’ requests are fulfilled and their stay pleasant.
We look forward to welcoming you at the Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel.