“A good value and close to the places you want to be”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of M Hotel Singapore

M Hotel Singapore
Ranked #87 of 306 Hotels in Singapore
Cincinnati, Ohio
“A good value and close to the places you want to be”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014

I had tired of the Orchard Road strand and looked for something a bit closer to Chinatown without it being a Marina Bay cost. Lobby was clean and modern, checkin was backlogged and a bit sluggish. I checked in twice during one week and both at 5:30PM and 02:00 AM I waited for at least 20 mins for a check-in representative. The room was well appointed and modern. Bathroom was on the small side but everything fit, my one concern was that the bathroom sink was already cracked- unusual for such a new place. Decent food and breakfast spread was pretty traditional fare. I will definitely stay here again, an excellent value for the market, but a couple of items could be easily fixed to improve the experience.

1 Thank kvf1
MHotel_Marcom_Mgr, Manager at M Hotel Singapore, responded to this review, 14 May 2014
Dear kvf1,

Thank you for taking time to feedback. We appreciate your valuable feedback and we will continue to work towards improving our service to provide all guests the best possible experience. We have looked into the comments that you have highlighted and are taking corrective measures to improve.

We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (189)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Vietnamese first
Singapore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014

I was staying for a few weeks on my business trip.
The location is just perfect, right in the Tanjong Pagar area and very near to MRT.
Rooms are spacious enough to hold all my belongings (almost 2 months of clothes, shoes, books, laptops etc etc) and are very cozy as well.
I also loved the house keeping crew, as they were never failed to clean my room to every detail.
Oh I shouldn't forget to say that the restaurants & pool area are perfect as well. Overall, very satisfied & totally worth the $$

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Dear Charmbird,

We look forward to welcoming you back soon
Darwin, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

Located in th financial district it was easy to get to th MRT for commuting and an easy walk to china town, Bugis St, Arab St, maxwell Rd hawkers market. The Hotel was very nice. We were upgraded to Club floor. Room was roomy. Bathroom reasonable size shower smallish. Disappointing to find bathroom sink cracked, toilet seat needing securing. Restaurant was expensive but cafés were handy. Didn't find hotel cafe (tucked to the side of reception) until we were leaving. Downside - Taxis have surcharge to come into financial district.
Staff were very helpful. Service was excellent. Hotel / rooms very clean.
Happy to recommend and will stay again.

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank ACBdarwin
Dear ACBdarwin,

It is our pleasure to have read your brilliant review. We are glad you had a wonderful stay experience with us and it is heartening to hear that the M Hotel will be your preferred choice of accommodation for your next visit to Singapore.

We love to welcome you back and being of service to you soon.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2014

I have been coming to Singapore for a number of years now and have had the opportunity to stay at a number of fine hotels. I believe that I have found my home away from home at the M Hotel. I have not been disappointed with service (from checking to checkout). The staff have always been very friendly and helpful to make my stay enjoyable. I would and have in the past recommend the M as the place to stay when in Singapore. After a hard day of work it is always enjoyable to relax in the Club where the staff have always greeted me with a warm smile and a cold drink. Keep up the great work.

Room Tip: If you are here for a few days I suggest you enjoy the benefits of The Club floors
Dear JRULLER,

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2014

As a regular guest I highly recommend the hotel based on service level and value for money. The friendly atmosphere and especially the club lounge make your stay very pleasant. The staff have a high service attitude and friendly attitude.

Room Tip: Always prefer 28 floor
1 Thank Morten9991
MHotel_Marcom_Mgr, Manager at M Hotel Singapore, responded to this review, 30 April 2014
Dear Morten9991,

Thank you for taking time to feedback. Your feedbacks are appreciated and we will continue to strive to provide all guests the best possible experience.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2014

This has been a pleasant stay the staff is very friendly. I would recommend this hotel to all my business travelers. I work in the travel industry so have the means to let my customer know what M hotel all about.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
MHotel_Marcom_Mgr, Manager at M Hotel Singapore, responded to this review, 29 April 2014
Dear MillaPhan,

Thank you for your positive review on your recent stay with us at M Hotel Singapore. We are glad you enjoyed your accommodation and liked the hotel’s locale and friendly service accorded by our staff.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Newcastle, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2014

I didnt know i was going to this motel till British airways told me i was going there when my flight canceled. What a nice suprise. Check in was a shamozzle because of 30 + people being dumped in the lobby at the same time but the girls at the front desk worked at an incredible pace to get us booked in. The room was wonderfull. I have no idea what level i was booked at but the room i got was much better than i was expecting. The bed was great. The room was quiet and very clean. Being situated in the city center made the stop over pass quickly.
Breakfast and luch was very nice. I recomend staying at this motel.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple