M Hotel Singapore
US$395
US$313
PARKROYALhotels
  • Pool
Regent Singapore, A Four Seasons Hotel(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$214
One Farrer Hotel & Spa(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$250
US$187
US$680
US$528
Agoda.com
Crowne Plaza Changi Airport(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$198
US$178
  • Restaurant
Wangz Hotel(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$222
US$186
Agoda.com
Park Hotel Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$269
US$134
  • Pool
Park Regis Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$161
Priceline
US$148
US$133
  • Breakfast included
PARKROYAL on Kitchener Road(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$194
US$143
Priceline
1,850 results
All reviewsbusiness hotelanson roadm clubbusiness districttanjong pagarbusiness tripcbd areamrt stationcheck in processwalking distancedeluxe roomspecial thanksan upgradecomfortable stayduty managerupon checkearly check
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 August 2014

I stayed here for 4 nights on a business trip. The hotel is quite comfortable and located well (was a 2 minute walk from my office). The breakfast and room service food were nice and the staff quite pleasant. Good comfortable stay.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank PM2424
MHotel_Marcom_Mgr, General Manager at M Hotel Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2014

Dear PM2424,

Thank you for taking time to feedback. Your feedback are appreciated and we will continue to strive to provide all guests the best possible experience.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

Trendy hotel located close to a metro station. Friendly staff that made our checking in process a breeze (specially because we were quite jet lagged). Nice amenities. Very good quality of sleep. Not a lot of shopping nearby.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Dear Patricia G,

Thank you for taking time to feedback. Your feedbacks are appreciated and we will continue to strive to provide all guests the best possible experience.

Reviewed 15 August 2014

Strange name M Hotel in the business district of this clean and safe country. Great spa with a variety of treatments and helpful staff. The food is OK. Business-like I suppose, but good enough. This is a 'safe bet' hotel particularly if you are a business traveller. Though probably you need to book in elsewhere for the full tourist orientated experience.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Glen M

Dear Glen M,

Thank you for taking time to feedback. “M” stands for “Millennium” as the hotel was launched during the year of millennium. Hope this clarify your doubts and your feedbacks are appreciated.
We will continue to strive to provide all guests the best possible experience.

Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

I stayed at the M Hotel for about 9 nights in August'14, and had more or less a pleasant stay.

Location:
Located towards the port side of the business district, the hotel is easily accessible from most of the office buildings in the area. It also has a bus stop, taxi stand and nearby MRT station.

Check In:
4 of us had to check in together. Since I am a well versed traveller I had all my documents and card ready so took around 5 full mins to check in. Overall Process seemed easy with digital pen signatures et all. However one colleague did take around 10+ mins for check in, not sure why.

Bell Desk:
The bell desk staff was proactive in getting bags when you entered the lobby and helping you till your room. Overall the person who handled me seemed curt and pragmatic, but not the usual smiley and courteous types that you look for in hotels. Left me with a sour experience, inspite of nothing being wrong as there was no warmth in service plus a feeling of ridicule for being an Indian checking in to a club floor.

Rooms:
I was put up on the club floor at 27th storey. Room size was huge and the list of amenities was just about perfect. There were couple of slippers, bathrobe, safe, big tv, work table and chair, iPod Dock, leaning sofa, iron, bathtub, extra dental set, etc
Overall I was quite impressed and happy with the rooms compared to my earlier stay at carlton city which had pretty small rooms.

Food outlets:
M Hotel has a well stocked cafe 2000 which acts as their buffet set up for breakfast and lunch / dinner. The place gets crowded in peak hours, but the food is at par with most of the good places nearby.
The hotel also had an inhouse bar that has a different live band every day, but the prices here are quite steep.
I tried the wagyu burger at my colleague room, but it was anything but wagyu - so I guess good is not as good in all outlets as the cafe2000.

Pool/Gym/SPA:
Gym is well stocked with equipment and is decent sized. Pool is good too. Did not get a chance to try the SPA.

Checkout:
Took about 5 mins and involved signing a couple of times using the digital pen. I figured that using your local currency on the card machine on check out has a very steep rate compared to just swiping it as sing dollars.

Overall I am quite satisfied and would love to stay in there club rooms again !

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank iVizz

Dear iVizz,

We are glad your overall stay with us was a positive experience. With regards to your concerns, rest assured we will make necessary revisions where appropriate to better cater to the needs of our valuable guests.

Thank you for taking time to share your thoughts with us and we look forward to having you back again.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

Overall, My family and i were happy with our stay at this hotel.

What i felt was good:
- Personalized & Prompt Service Staff
- Excellent Food & Great dining Experiece (Especially the BBQ Crab!)
- Comfortable and big rooms for my family
- A great location just beside MRT Station with Mac Donalds & 7/11 within 5 minutes walk.

I will stay in this hotel in my next visit

Room Tip: Rooms facing the sea view are excellent!
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
MHotel_Marcom_Mgr, General Manager at M Hotel Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2014

Dear DavidShaun27,

It is our pleasure to have read your brilliant review. We are glad you had a wonderful stay experience with us and it is heartening to hear that the M Hotel will be your preferred choice of accommodation for your next visit to Singapore. We love to welcome you back and being of service to you soon.