“Good value for your money”

Sheraton Towers Singapore
Ranked #77 of 306 Hotels in Singapore
Hong Kong, China
“Good value for your money”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

The Sheraton Towers is the ford of Singapore hotels. You get what you pay for, and that is a customer happy with what he has.

A hotel has (in my opinion) 3 golden rules. Staff, location and room.

Now this hotel meets the basics and does that well. The front door man was polite and helpful. The rooms are a reasonable size at the price and the view is very pleasant.

While the location is just 5 minutes walk to Orchard Towers that is no real downside at all. You can stay in hotels far closer and they are not as good.

If this hotel is in your budget it's worth staying here.

• Stayed March 2014
SheratonTwsSpore, Director of Rooms at Sheraton Towers Singapore, responded to this review, 21 May 2014
Dear alibullock

Thank you for reviewing your stay at Sheraton Towers Singapore. It is indeed delightful to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back again.

Director of Rooms

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (289)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

This is a very good value hotel in Singapore. it is a 5 minute walk to Orchard Rd, the main shopping area.

Rooms are basic, clean and well proportioned. If you want a solid 4 / 5 star hotel this is a good place to stay.

• Stayed January 2014
1 Thank alibullock
Dear alibullock

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us. We are glad to learn that you like our rooms, location and the service rendered by our associates. It is a pleasure to have you stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you in the near future.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014

Had a week long stay at this Sheraton during our look-see trip to Singapore, and my hubby actually stayed here for two months during our moving process. We cannot say enough about the staff … they are warm and friendly, especially Sebastian at the front curb. He is amazing! In fact, we just drove by this past weekend and from the road could see him working, so we popped in to say hello. We were amazed by this old gentleman, because 9 months later he remembered my husbands name!
The breakfast buffet is terrific, with fresh juices made by the loveliest woman who greets you each morning with a genuine smile. Wonderful assortment of pastries, and delicious treats.
Great location, close to everything. My hubby would take evening walks to Orchard, and the pool is lovely, a very quiet retreat nestled in a busy city.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank lauraBlinkman
SheratonTwsSpore, Director of Rooms at Sheraton Towers Singapore, responded to this review, 20 May 2014
Dear lauraBlinkman,

We are very encouraged by your generous compliments for Sebastian and Yong Moi (or Juice Lady, as she is affectionately known to our guests), we’ll definitely convey your kind words to them. It is also heartening to hear that you enjoyed our location, breakfast and the outdoor swimming pool. Do drop by the hotel if you’re in the area as I’m certain that our associates will be delighted to see you and your husband again.

Warm Regards,
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014

If you are a shophaholic and love to explore shopping areas in Singapore. I would recommend this hotel. The hotel is near to NEWTON MRT and just 1 station is Orchard rd and which is famous shopping destination here in Singapore and business district here in Singapore. The room I had was a twin size bed. Everything is fine and nice. However I can hear some noise outside from my room which I'm not comfortable during my sleep. There is a bar / restaurant in the lobby and I had a fantastic late dinner. Overall commendation is very good.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank CarlaTortal
Dear CarlaTortal,

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us. We are happy that you enjoyed dinner and our convenient location; we certainly hope that you had a fruitful shopping spree at Orchard Road. It is a pleasure to have you stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you in the near future.

Warm Regards,
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

It is very well located - less than 100 meters from Metro station and 15 min walking distance from Orchard road. Rooms are elegant, spacious and very comfortable. I had a very early check-in (8:00am) and the hotel was gracious enough to make it complimentary. Check-in and check-out was very quick and efficient. Concierge service was very efficient as well. I would recommend it to all business travelers.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank mmyerNewDelhi
SheratonTwsSpore, Director of Rooms at Sheraton Towers Singapore, responded to this review, 16 May 2014
Dear mmyerNewDelhi

Thank you for your kind review of your stay at Sheraton Towers Singapore. It is heartening to hear that you enjoyed your stay and our facilities. Your kind feedback is very much appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back again.

Hong Kong
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

This hotel location works well for me as I do drive into singapore from neighbouring malaysia often and have stayed here a few times. Its near the Stevens road exit and outside of the ERP zone and has complimentary parking - which is the CBD hotels in singapore can set you back anywhere from 10 - 25 SGD per day. However, it is not walking distance to much else except for Newton Circus hawker center. So might not be so good location for a tourist. Nevertheless, the MRT is just adjacent to the hotel and 1 stop away from Orchard road. Its walkable to Orchard road... but I don't fancy walking too much in the heat and humidity.

The rooms - I have never had a bad room in all my stays in this hotel, despite some bad reviews by plenty of other reviewers in the past. They are clean, with flat screen TV, quiet and with a comfortable bed to boot. However, I have NEVER been upgraded to a suite even when they show it available to be booked. I don't really mind though I know it bothers some of my other friends. I am after all mainly here for work and do not need a suite.

The lounge breakfast could be better though....

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Dear Flitting_bird

Thank you for reviewing your stay at Sheraton Towers Singapore and we are pleased to learn that you had an enjoyable stay with us. We are sorry that we were unable to accord an upgrade upon check-in and please rest assured that we have noted your comment pertaining to lounge breakfast, we will work on it for further improvements. Thank you again for sharing your feedback and we hope to welcome you back for another memorable stay soon!

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2014

First of all, this was my first stay after getting GOLD membership status, and I was staying here due to business need. In terms of location, it's near Newton MRT station, which is just 1-stop away from the famous Orchard MRT, but I actually walked back hotel every night after dinner in Orchard, only about 10 min walk so I felt that a walk after dinner can be a very good idea.

Although we can say that hotel is in business district, if you decided to ride on a taxi to somewhere during peak hours (esp. 7-9am) better pay more and ask hotel staff to book taxi the night before (I tried this a few times, I usually need to wait 30-45mins).

Everything in the hotel are as expected, the big surprise to me was a cake, on the day of my birthday (which was my 5th nights there) I found a birthday cake (with a card from hotel) in my room waiting for me! As I was travelling alone so it must not be done by anyone I know, and to be honest I never expect this (well, last birthday I was also travelling but the other hotel group had done nothing about this), I can really feel the warm :)

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Dear EdwardWong

Thank you for your kind review of Sheraton Towers Singapore. It is so heartening to hear that our associates made your stay so warm and enjoyable. The pleasure is certainly ours to ensure our guests feel at home and we thank you for your generous compliments. We look forward to extending a warm welcome to you again soon!