Very nice hotel with large rooms. Bathrooms are particularly nice with huge vanity areas, big showers and stand alone tubs. Service at the hotel was fantastic. Canapes in the evenings are a nice touch.
Location was a little inconvenient for us, but not a big problem. The hotel does connect to Orchard Road via some long air-conditioned hallways (bit like a mall with shops along the way). From there, it is an additional 5 minute walk (outside) to get to nearest subway stop. There are lots of shops and restaurants on Orchard, but mainly international stores that you can find in many major cities. Haji Lane was more interesting to me for shopping because of the local boutiques. Easy to get a taxi from the hotel, the bell men are always there to help with that, and the taxis are not too expensive.
WiFi is available, but they charge a fee per day. Would rather have this built into my room cost. A bit annoying, but not a huge deal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on tranquil, tree-lined Orchard Boulevard, Four Seasons Hotel Singapore provides a welcome oasis of calm in the midst of the city's bustle. 25 minutes from the airport, the Hotel is strategically located steps away from the shopping, entertainment and business belt of Orchard Road, and Singapore's first UNESCO World Heritage site - Singapore Botanic Gardens. Enjoy luxurious residential comfort and technological conveniences within our 255 spacious rooms and suites, and opt for room service available 24 hours - delivered in 15 minutes - or an intimate, delectable meal at award-winning outlets: One-Ninety Restaurant or Jiang-Nan Chun. Light up your night with handcrafted cocktails at One-Ninety Bar, and then conquer the day with shopping, sights and transit just mere steps away. Post-sightseeing, gently rejuvenate your body and soul under the masterful strokes of our therapists at our award-winning Spa, or reinvigorate at our tennis courts (outdoor or air-conditioned), 24-hour gym and two outdoor pools - one of which is located on the 20th floor, complete with a bar and an unforgettable, spectacular view of Singapore's city skyline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Singapore
- Four Seasons Singapore
- Singapore Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel Singapore