From the time of our arrival at the Four Seasons the staff were outstanding. We were met at the entrance by a concierge who escorted up to our one bedroom suite with adjoining twin bedroom. There we were checked in, in peace and quiet together with welcome drinks and bakery items from the kitchen. The staff were friendly, efficient, helpful and even possessed a great memory for the breakfast whims of our children. Nothing was too much trouble and everything was done with a smile.
The suite we had was lovely with a gorgeous view over Orchard road and the Ion centre. Housekeeping was meticulous, even providing specialised soap/shampoo for the children.
All in all it was a fantastic stay and we would happily return again. The only downside was the pool area which as per the website looks like it has a dining area and lovely garden etc. This was not what we experienced. The family pool area is basic, no eating tables or cafe and whilst the staff in the area are lovely, it is not a "resort" style pool by any means.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on tranquil, tree-lined Orchard Boulevard, Four Seasons Hotel Singapore provides a welcome oasis of calm in the midst of the city's bustle. 25 minutes from the airport, the Hotel is strategically located steps away from the shopping, entertainment and business belt of Orchard Road, and Singapore's first UNESCO World Heritage site - Singapore Botanic Gardens. Enjoy luxurious residential comfort and technological conveniences within our 255 spacious rooms and suites, and opt for room service available 24 hours - delivered in 15 minutes - or an intimate, delectable meal at award-winning outlets: One-Ninety Restaurant or Jiang-Nan Chun. Light up your night with handcrafted cocktails at One-Ninety Bar, and then conquer the day with shopping, sights and transit just mere steps away. Post-sightseeing, gently rejuvenate your body and soul under the masterful strokes of our therapists at our award-winning Spa, or reinvigorate at our tennis courts (outdoor or air-conditioned), 24-hour gym and two outdoor pools - one of which is located on the 20th floor, complete with a bar and an unforgettable, spectacular view of Singapore's city skyline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, Agoda, TravelUp, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Singapore
- Four Seasons Singapore
- Singapore Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel Singapore