This hotel is located within walking distance to the heart of shopping. The indoor walkway to Hilton Hotel, offers a short cut to Orchard Road which is the heart of the action.
Singapore Airlines has a hop on hop off bus which has an stop directly across the street from the hotel. While I am usually not a big fan of those buses, in Singapore the air conditioned bus was a very good option.
Hotel room was a typical four seasons. Meticulous with great beds and nice bathroom. Generally, the staff were very professional and helpful. However, my biggest and perhaps lone complain was how they treated the American Express Platinum bookings. During check in we were offered a room upgrade for S$120 a night, which we accepted while knowing that upgrades, if available which obviously were, should have been complimentary.
While most hotels on AM Ex Fine Hotels programs give you a dining credit, this one gives you complimentary "set dinner". When you enter the restaurant, you have to announce that you are using Am Ex package and then they take away the regular menu and give you one with very limited choices. Soft Drinks are not included and $12 ice tea is charged separately.
The breakfast is excellent, but yet again I had issues with American Express package. When you enter the restaurant, you are not given a menu and you can enjoy the buffet breakfast. However, it seems like someone is watching if you made a trip to eggs station and charge you more without you knowing. upon check out I had two charges added to my "free" breakfast that came with Am Ex. The staff had no explanation on how one was for $16 and the next day $14 since they had nothing for $2 that could justify the difference. The front desk saw that I was in a rush to get to airport, and just joked that maybe you had an slice of bacon more that day.
A more professional way to handle it would have been to waive a charge that even the staff could not explain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on tranquil, tree-lined Orchard Boulevard, Four Seasons Hotel Singapore provides a welcome oasis of calm in the midst of the city's bustle. 25 minutes from the airport, the Hotel is strategically located steps away from the shopping, entertainment and business belt of Orchard Road, and Singapore's first UNESCO World Heritage site - Singapore Botanic Gardens. Enjoy luxurious residential comfort and technological conveniences within our 255 spacious rooms and suites, and opt for room service available 24 hours - delivered in 15 minutes - or an intimate, delectable meal at award-winning outlets: One-Ninety Restaurant or Jiang-Nan Chun. Light up your night with handcrafted cocktails at One-Ninety Bar, and then conquer the day with shopping, sights and transit just mere steps away. Post-sightseeing, gently rejuvenate your body and soul under the masterful strokes of our therapists at our award-winning Spa, or reinvigorate at our tennis courts (outdoor or air-conditioned), 24-hour gym and two outdoor pools - one of which is located on the 20th floor, complete with a bar and an unforgettable, spectacular view of Singapore's city skyline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Agoda, Odigeo, TravelUp, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Singapore
- Four Seasons Singapore
- Singapore Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel Singapore