I used to book in the Four Seasons in Singapore for almost 15 years. I will not come back. This time I booked a "week end"" special offer ( of course most of visitors are business people booking during the week only) in excess of 500 SGD per night for an upscale room. Very big room indeed but nothing special otherwise with a small window with a view on the city. In the week end offer no Wifi included. You have to add 50 SGD to have it for the two days of the week end. ( when are deluxe hotels like 4S going to understand that we dont expect to pay for the internet when we leave more than 1,400 SGD for two days on their desk? In which world are they Living?) No Breakfast included too, 97 SGD for two per day for a reasonable but not particularly great buffet to be added on the top of the bill!
For the Wifi I complained and the Hotel Manager came and offered the internet for free for the week end. Thank you! Except that we I came for checking out the 50 SGD were on the bill. It was promptly retired by the officer in charge who could not stop repeating 2 or 3 times "ok but I will check later...." Who does the Four Seasons employees think of their clients? That they are liars? That after forking out almost 1,500 SGD we dont have enough to pay another 50 for connecting to the internet? On Friday night I booked a cab for 7 30. Arriving at the entrance nobody seems to be aware and we wait almost 10 minutes for our cab.... why dont they book when required to book? Mistery!
For the rest very quiet and clean hotel as usual ( it is very important) but this is not enough for a 5 stars and for the price. I am going to try another hotel next time I am in Singapore!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on tranquil, tree-lined Orchard Boulevard, Four Seasons Hotel Singapore provides a welcome oasis of calm in the midst of the city's bustle. 25 minutes from the airport, the Hotel is strategically located steps away from the shopping, entertainment and business belt of Orchard Road, and Singapore's first UNESCO World Heritage site - Singapore Botanic Gardens. Enjoy luxurious residential comfort and technological conveniences within our 255 spacious rooms and suites, and opt for room service available 24 hours - delivered in 15 minutes - or an intimate, delectable meal at award-winning outlets: One-Ninety Restaurant or Jiang-Nan Chun. Light up your night with handcrafted cocktails at One-Ninety Bar, and then conquer the day with shopping, sights and transit just mere steps away. Post-sightseeing, gently rejuvenate your body and soul under the masterful strokes of our therapists at our award-winning Spa, or reinvigorate at our tennis courts (outdoor or air-conditioned), 24-hour gym and two outdoor pools - one of which is located on the 20th floor, complete with a bar and an unforgettable, spectacular view of Singapore's city skyline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Singapore
- Four Seasons Singapore
- Singapore Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel Singapore