Four Seasons Hotel Singapore
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$425
Hotels.com
US$301
US$292
  • Pool
Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$197
US$779
US$522
MarinaBaySands
  • Pool
Ibis Singapore on Bencoolen(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$104
  • Restaurant
US$389
US$234
US$128
US$124
2,110 results
All reviewsorchard roadjiang nan chunone bedroom suiteion mallchinese restaurantluxury hotelroom servicerooftop poolperfect staywonderful hotelrooms are spaciousbusiness trippremier roombusiness hotelbuffet breakfastmrt stationfs
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 November 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for a week as part of a conference. We were all really delighted. The rooms were spotless, modern, and of good size. The swimming pools and gym were very nice. The breakfast was really top notch and the Chinese restaurant delicious. Staff was very helpful and they handled our conference well. Our event arranger told me that the prices were reasonable for what we had. Location just off Orchard Rd was nice.

• Stayed: November 2013
AustinWSingapore, Director of Marketing at Four Seasons Hotel Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2013

Dear Andrew B,

Thank you for taking the time to share this review of your "exceptional" experience during your recent conference with us - we welcome many business travellers at the Hotel, so I am sure that they will appreciate your review.

i am delighted to hear that you had the opportunity to enjoy the services and facilities available around the Hotel, as well as dine at our restaurants - I'm sure you must have enjoyed some of the popular favourites!

I do hope that the next time your travels take you back to Singapore, we would have the opportunity to welcome you home to your residence in the quiet enclave of Orchard Boulevard - be it for business, or leisure!

Reviewed 16 November 2013

I have been staying in this hotel most of the time visiting Singapore. The location is very nice, just at the edge of Orchard Road, the rooms are spacious and the staffs are very helpful. The Chinese restaurant is excellent and the attention to details are unbelievable. They provides kid's shampoo, bathrobe and sandal for every visit.,,

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Dear hktransplant,

Thank you for taking the time to share this review here on TripAdvisor.

I am so glad to know that time and again, we are your choice of residence whilst in the City In A Garden! We love having families with us and making sure that both our VIPs and little VIPs are well taken care of, so it is most encouraging to know that our staff had made your family's stay with us a personalised and memorable one.

Thank you for your compliments of Jiang-Nan Chun, which I'm sure the team will be thrilled by when I share your feedback with them.

We look forward to welcoming all of you again the next time your travels bring you back to Singapore!

Reviewed 16 November 2013

I stayed in this hotel for only 1 night and highly recommended this hotel for traveller. Good location with lovely and helpful staff! They are willing to help me whenever I need. Breakfast was ok. I will come back this hotel if I have chance

Room Tip: Higher floor
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rowena B

Dear Rowena B,

Thank you for sharing this review and I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your time spent with us.

We hope to welcome you again soon!

Reviewed 14 November 2013

I Stayed for 8 nights recently on business and would highly recommend this Hotel on Orchard Boulevard for location and quality, the staff were all extremely helpful and went beyond the call of duty to make my stay comfortable,safe and enjoyable.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Dear gulliver007London,

Thank you for sharing this review of your recent stay with us.

I am delighted to hear that you had enjoyed such a memorable and personalised experience.

For business, or leisure, we certainly hope to welcome you back again the next time your travels take you back here.

Reviewed 13 November 2013

My girl friends and I stayed at the Four Seasons for two days. As all Four Seasons, it is well appointed and the staff are friendly and professional. the location is perfect for shopping, eating,sight-seeing, jogging and whatever you want to do. It is close to the hop-on, hop-off bus, very convenient for tourists like us. We have a premier room and is quite roomy after adding an extra bed ( which is very comfortable). I was wondering whether I should have stayed at the Marina Sands Hotel as comparing to FS. After visiting the Marina Sands, I knew I made the right decision too be at the Four Seasons. The lobby of the Marina Sands is full of tourists, groups after groups and hundreds of suitcases. I rather appreciate the elegance and peacefulness of the Four Seasons.
The water tank of our toilet started to leak on the second day, and we were upgrade to a suite immediately so they could send a technician to fix the problem without disturbing us.
If there is any complain, I will say the breakfast at S$45/day and an extra bed at S$80/night are a bit steep.
Also, the single beds in the twin rooms are "single" beds, which are smaller than the double beds we are accustomed to.
I will most definitely stay at this hotel when I am in Singapore again.

Room Tip: Ask for higher floor rooms so you will not be looking at the tennis courts. Premier rooms are the way to go.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo

Dear travelat70,

Thank you for taking the time to share this review or your recent stay with us here on TripAdvisor.

The Hotel does indeed have the privilege of being tucked away in the quiet enclave of Orchard Boulevard, yet still just a short stroll away from the golden mile of Orchard Road's shopping and entertainment. It is most heartening to know that you and your friends had an enjoyable time in your home away from home, and I trust that you had managed to get sufficient sight-seeing done with the hop-on/hop-ff bus service too!

We appreciate the feedback you have provided and would like to assure you that we continuously endeavour to work toward improving the overall guest experience for all our guests.

We look forward to welcoming you again when you next visit Singapore!