We spent a pleasant stay at the Four Seasons Hotel in Singapore. The only surprise was that being a busy time of the year ie December 2013, the hotel actually ran out of roll away beds! Our 10year old daughter therefore slept 2 night on the sofa in the large suite we had. It was not a sofabed just an ordinary sofa and housekeeping brought linen for it. She said that it was not as comfortable as sleeping on a proper bed but she survived of course!
Breakfast buffet was adequate and plentiful but seemed to lack the variety that other four seasons we have stayed at usually has.
There are two swimming pools one being especially for the enjoyment of children and a great gym.
Food in the restaurant where we ate a late lunch was where breakfast was served and once again was more than average but not spectacular by any means. The bar/lounge area was nice enough but in our opinion lacked the ambience of the Mandarin Oriental Singapore.
the hotel is well situated along Orchard Road and the service was at all time courteous and of a high standard.
There are so many marvelous hotels in Singapore and we have stayed a fewer others that we would probably try another hotel next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on tranquil, tree-lined Orchard Boulevard, Four Seasons Hotel Singapore provides a welcome oasis of calm in the midst of the city's bustle. 25 minutes from the airport, the Hotel is strategically located steps away from the shopping, entertainment and business belt of Orchard Road, and Singapore's first UNESCO World Heritage site - Singapore Botanic Gardens. Enjoy luxurious residential comfort and technological conveniences within our 255 spacious rooms and suites, and opt for room service available 24 hours - delivered in 15 minutes - or an intimate, delectable meal at award-winning outlets: One-Ninety Restaurant or Jiang-Nan Chun. Light up your night with handcrafted cocktails at One-Ninety Bar, and then conquer the day with shopping, sights and transit just mere steps away. Post-sightseeing, gently rejuvenate your body and soul under the masterful strokes of our therapists at our award-winning Spa, or reinvigorate at our tennis courts (outdoor or air-conditioned), 24-hour gym and two outdoor pools - one of which is located on the 20th floor, complete with a bar and an unforgettable, spectacular view of Singapore's city skyline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Singapore
- Four Seasons Singapore
- Singapore Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel Singapore