I was there for a wedding in January. On the outside the hotel looks aged, but inside the rooms and facilities are still quite decent. I like that they have two pools (one for laps w/ no kids!). The location is also quite good, just a short walk away from Ion Center and the rest of Orchard Road.
What stands out though is their service. On our first day, the doorman and the cab driver miscommunicated, and we ended up next to the river instead of River Valley street. At 3:30pm we couldn't find a cab anywhere. We called the hotel and they helped, but to no avail. In the end, they sent a complimentary hotel car to pick us up! We really really appreciated that.
After we left, I realized I misplaced my camera case. So I emailed the hotel on the off chance that they found it. Luckily they found it at the banquet room! To reduce mailing charges, I asked if they could mail it to my friends place in Singapore, since she was coming to visit me soon anyway. Before I know it, the staff arranged to personally deliver it to my friends place the next morning!! Granted she lived maybe a 10 minutes walk away, but this is really first class service!!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on tranquil, tree-lined Orchard Boulevard, Four Seasons Hotel Singapore provides a welcome oasis of calm in the midst of the city's bustle. 25 minutes from the airport, the Hotel is strategically located steps away from the shopping, entertainment and business belt of Orchard Road, and Singapore's first UNESCO World Heritage site - Singapore Botanic Gardens. Enjoy luxurious residential comfort and technological conveniences within our 255 spacious rooms and suites, and opt for room service available 24 hours - delivered in 15 minutes - or an intimate, delectable meal at award-winning outlets: One-Ninety Restaurant or Jiang-Nan Chun. Light up your night with handcrafted cocktails at One-Ninety Bar, and then conquer the day with shopping, sights and transit just mere steps away. Post-sightseeing, gently rejuvenate your body and soul under the masterful strokes of our therapists at our award-winning Spa, or reinvigorate at our tennis courts (outdoor or air-conditioned), 24-hour gym and two outdoor pools - one of which is located on the 20th floor, complete with a bar and an unforgettable, spectacular view of Singapore's city skyline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Singapore
- Four Seasons Singapore
- Singapore Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel Singapore