We love the Four Seasons Singapore and have stayed their on at lease 6-7 occasions.
We stayed in an Executive Suite on the 18th Floor with a lovely view of the Marina Bay Sands.
The suite was lovely and the bed one of the most comfortable of all hotels we have stayed in. The linen is so soft we bought some from the gift shop for home. The furnishings in the room are getting a little tired and I would hope mgmt. will look at replacing soon. This didn't impact our stay but another 12 months or so and it would.
Most of the staff are lovely and attentive. However the pool staff at the fitness pool were hit and miss. We stayed for 5 days and went down to the pool everyday. A couple of days we were ignored and other days we were over serviced. This was a little disappointing as we knew the staff were in the office talking. We loved the free iced tea and cookies on this level.
Breakfast for the most part is amazing. Im glad it was included in our room rate as its very expensive - $158 for 3 people everyday.
The other disappointing factor for us as adults travelling (our children are grown) is the number of children at the hotel - I should say out of control children. Breakfast on Sunday morning was unbearable. We couldn't hear ourselves talking their were kids everywhere running around - literally. And yelling and screaming it was awful. So much so that we set the alarm clock for much earlier the next day to avoid the kids.
Reception and concierge were fantastic as usual.
We got a few bad taxis in the beginning that didn't know where to go.
Room service was very good albeit expensive - $17 for a milkshake....
We do recommend Four Seasons Singapore but it is time for an upgrade.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on tranquil, tree-lined Orchard Boulevard, Four Seasons Hotel Singapore provides a welcome oasis of calm in the midst of the city's bustle. 25 minutes from the airport, the Hotel is strategically located steps away from the shopping, entertainment and business belt of Orchard Road, and Singapore's first UNESCO World Heritage site - Singapore Botanic Gardens. Enjoy luxurious residential comfort and technological conveniences within our 255 spacious rooms and suites, and opt for room service available 24 hours - delivered in 15 minutes - or an intimate, delectable meal at award-winning outlets: One-Ninety Restaurant or Jiang-Nan Chun. Light up your night with handcrafted cocktails at One-Ninety Bar, and then conquer the day with shopping, sights and transit just mere steps away. Post-sightseeing, gently rejuvenate your body and soul under the masterful strokes of our therapists at our award-winning Spa, or reinvigorate at our tennis courts (outdoor or air-conditioned), 24-hour gym and two outdoor pools - one of which is located on the 20th floor, complete with a bar and an unforgettable, spectacular view of Singapore's city skyline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Agoda, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Singapore
- Four Seasons Singapore
- Singapore Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel Singapore