The Four Seasons in Singapore is in a great location with a passageway to Orchard Rd and walking distance to the Botanic Gardens. As you would expect the facilities are first class including a wonderful family pool on the roof. My room was well-equipped (including an iron and board) with a pleasant view over that area of the city. Breakfast offers a wide range of choices from Asian and European cuisines. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The one small problem area came in my room setup, especially with the evening turndown. At other Four Seasons there is a real emphasis on customizing the room to your needs (especially since I was there for a week) but here everything had to be set up their way. The annoying feature was the bedside table where the housekeeper insisted on pulling out a slide so that he/she could display the laundry bar, shoe-cleaning bag, book on how to sleep etc. All this had to be put away each night before the bed could be safely used. In the end I hung a do not disturb sign which attracted an anxious call from housekeeping but at least saved me the hassle of putting things away!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on tranquil, tree-lined Orchard Boulevard, Four Seasons Hotel Singapore provides a welcome oasis of calm in the midst of the city's bustle. 25 minutes from the airport, the Hotel is strategically located steps away from the shopping, entertainment and business belt of Orchard Road, and Singapore's first UNESCO World Heritage site - Singapore Botanic Gardens. Enjoy luxurious residential comfort and technological conveniences within our 255 spacious rooms and suites, and opt for room service available 24 hours - delivered in 15 minutes - or an intimate, delectable meal at award-winning outlets: One-Ninety Restaurant or Jiang-Nan Chun. Light up your night with handcrafted cocktails at One-Ninety Bar, and then conquer the day with shopping, sights and transit just mere steps away. Post-sightseeing, gently rejuvenate your body and soul under the masterful strokes of our therapists at our award-winning Spa, or reinvigorate at our tennis courts (outdoor or air-conditioned), 24-hour gym and two outdoor pools - one of which is located on the 20th floor, complete with a bar and an unforgettable, spectacular view of Singapore's city skyline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Singapore
- Four Seasons Singapore
- Singapore Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel Singapore