“Ritz or Four Seasons (or St Regis)?”

Four Seasons Hotel Singapore
Ranked #3 of 319 Hotels in Singapore
Reviewed 19 June 2014

From time to time, I stay at Four Seasons Hotel Singapore. Before making the reservation, I need to remind myself which hotel would I want to stay this time. I end up staying at Ritz because it is convenient to my office; however, if the location is not an issue, then, my second choice would be Four Season. It's bit of an old school but I like the atmosphere more than the Ritz. Now with St Regis opening up, then, it's becoming more and more difficult to make the choice. If I were on a business and with my wife; then, I would still stay at Ritz as it has a bigger swimming pool. If I am on holiday in Singapore, then, I might stay at St Regis or Four Seasons. More convenient for shopping. Anyway, they are all good hotels and very difficult choice.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank KLTokyo

Reviewed 17 June 2014

We have enjoyed all of our visits here. Great location. Such quiet rooms and comfy beds. We really enjoy the breakfast buffet too. We actually live in Singapore and go to the Four Season's for overnight getaways. Great service.

Room Tip: We have not had a bad room. It's not really a place to go for views IMO.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lisa_usaexpat
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Stayed 4 nights for business. Very nice hotel with incredibly helpful and friendly staffs. Hotel facility is undeniably first class. Hotel location is also super convenient with shopping malls and restaurants within walking distance.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 June 2014

The hotel facilities are very nice and clean, as you would expect at a top level hotel, but it is the outstanding service that sets the Four Seasons apart. I am not too picky about my room - I always look for the balance of best price, decent clean room, and good location for my business travel. But for the same (or nearly the same) price, I will choose Four Seasons over any other hotel in Singapore.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

Very conveniently located near orchard road. Can always take a walk nearby. Close to the malls, restaurants, subway station and very easy to get cabs outside the hotel. Front desk is helpful and friendly. The pool is not bad either with a jacuzzi.

Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed 12 June 2014

This was a business stay for 10 days. I was super impressed by the attentive service of the staff. It is a very efficiently run and service-oriented hotel, so if that is what you are looking for, this is your destination!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Stuart S
Reviewed 10 June 2014

The FS Singapore lives up to its proud name. It is simply one of the most elegant hotel we have ever set foot in. Staff is skilled and kind. Although our schedule didn't allow a stay during our recent visit to Singapore, we dined and took a couples massage treatment in their spa.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Travellers also viewed these Singapore hotels
Orchard Road
#39 of 319 in Singapore
InterContinental Singapore
#7 of 319 in Singapore
Mandarin Oriental, Singapore

Been to Four Seasons Hotel Singapore? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Four Seasons Hotel Singapore

Address: 190 Orchard Boulevard, Singapore 248646, Singapore
Region: Singapore > Singapore > Orchard Road
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#1 Romantic Hotel in Singapore
#1 Spa Hotel in Singapore
#2 Family Hotel in Singapore
#3 Luxury Hotel in Singapore
#5 Business Hotel in Singapore
Price Range: £209 - £415 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:5 star — Four Seasons Hotel Singapore 5*
Located on tranquil, tree-lined Orchard Boulevard, Four Seasons Hotel Singapore provides a welcome oasis of calm in the midst of the city's bustle. 25 minutes from the airport, the Hotel is strategically located steps away from the shopping, entertainment and business belt of Orchard Road, and Singapore's first UNESCO World Heritage site - Singapore Botanic Gardens. Enjoy luxurious residential comfort and technological conveniences within our 255 spacious rooms and suites, and opt for room service available 24 hours - delivered in 15 minutes - or an intimate, delectable meal at award-winning outlets: One-Ninety Restaurant or Jiang-Nan Chun. Light up your night with handcrafted cocktails at One-Ninety Bar, and then conquer the day with shopping, sights and transit just mere steps away. Post-sightseeing, gently rejuvenate your body and soul under the masterful strokes of our therapists at our award-winning Spa, or reinvigorate at our tennis courts (outdoor or air-conditioned), 24-hour gym and two outdoor pools - one of which is located on the 20th floor, complete with a bar and an unforgettable, spectacular view of Singapore's city skyline. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and getaroom.com so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
4 Seasons Hotel Singapore