Before arriving at this hotel I had read a few comments on trip advisor that the hotel was dated and not really up to the standards of it's competitors. I really have to disagree and say we had a fantastic experience at the Four Seasons Singapore! I had booked 2 x twin beds thinking this meant 2 double beds but the reception staff explained this means 2 single beds. I have 2 children and my husband is quite tall so I explained that there was no way just rolling an additional bed into the room would work. Without question I was upgraded to an executive suite with a king bed and rollaways for the kids. The kids received special robes, a special welcome note with lollies and cakes plus their very own toothbrushes. We went to the pool for a short swim and were greeted with complimentary juice, water and cookies. I think this hotel lives up to the famous Four Seasons name that delivers the best service without question. We stayed at the W Sentosa on the way and although the Four Seasons isn't as "modern", it oozes class and sophistication, with service that I believe cannot be beaten - we will definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on tranquil, tree-lined Orchard Boulevard, Four Seasons Hotel Singapore provides a welcome oasis of calm in the midst of the city's bustle. 25 minutes from the airport, the Hotel is strategically located steps away from the shopping, entertainment and business belt of Orchard Road, and Singapore's first UNESCO World Heritage site - Singapore Botanic Gardens. Enjoy luxurious residential comfort and technological conveniences within our 255 spacious rooms and suites, and opt for room service available 24 hours - delivered in 15 minutes - or an intimate, delectable meal at award-winning outlets: One-Ninety Restaurant or Jiang-Nan Chun. Light up your night with handcrafted cocktails at One-Ninety Bar, and then conquer the day with shopping, sights and transit just mere steps away. Post-sightseeing, gently rejuvenate your body and soul under the masterful strokes of our therapists at our award-winning Spa, or reinvigorate at our tennis courts (outdoor or air-conditioned), 24-hour gym and two outdoor pools - one of which is located on the 20th floor, complete with a bar and an unforgettable, spectacular view of Singapore's city skyline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Singapore
- Four Seasons Singapore
- Singapore Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel Singapore