Four Seasons Hotel Singapore
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$389
Agoda.com
US$425
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$197
US$135
  • Breakfast included
US$144
US$114
Ibis Singapore on Bencoolen(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$127
MarinaBaySands
US$128
US$124
2,110 results
All reviewsorchard roadjiang nan chunone bedroom suiteion mallchinese restaurantluxury hotelroom servicerooftop poolperfect staywonderful hotelrooms are spaciousbusiness trippremier roombusiness hotelbuffet breakfastmrt stationfs
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 June 2009

Our adjoining suites on the 18th Floor provided us with comfort and amenities that we were looking for. The decor of the rooms is old but not dated; where old money meets techno savvy; classy but not over bearing, modern but discreet.
The pool, gym,and sauna areas are well serviced and maintained.
Staff assistance is attentive and thorough.
We wouldn't recommend this hotel just for its great location; an oasis of calm in a main strip of shopping chaos; but also for the its thoughtful, relaxing beauty.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 June 2009

This is an expensive hotel. They have more personalised service (i.e. the people try to call you by your name). The have a traditional look. The location of the hotel is not good for tourist. It is fine for Business people.

• Stayed: September 2007, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 24 May 2009

We stayed here after visiting FS Sayan, St. Regis Bali & FS Tokyo, so our expectations were high, as they should be when you're staying at any of FS properties.
First of all, our room was amazing, the restaurant, especially the breakfast buffet and lounge areas incredible and the locations is superb! But, unfortunately, the staff would not get a 10 from us, except for the concierges. We've visited many FS: Hawaii, Mexico, Thailand, Santa Barbara, SF, etc., and know what to expect.
I was really hoping for a super warm welcome from the bellmen right as we entered the doors and it just didn't happen. Then, we procceed to check in and that was a little challanging on it's own. I asked to speak to the manager, and unfortuntaely, I was.
Anyhow, they did upgrade us to a fabulous rooms and from then on we just knew that the overall service would be an 8, not the 10 we had gotten accustomed to.
Sorry, Four Seasons Singapore, we tried to overlook it, but the service was just too spotty and not consistent like the other properties.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 May 2009

Our family stayed two nights at the Four Seasons hotel in Singapore on a trip through Asia in April. We usually stay in Four Seasons hotels, and are used to being treated well. Having said that, this stay was even better than what we normally experience. I was a little worried because I read a negative review on this site about FS Singapore, but we did not experience anything unfortunate during our time here. In fact, from the minute we were picked up from the airport until we were dropped off again, we only had a wonderful time.
Before we left, reservations called us and asked if we would like to participate in a special offer of a room upgrade for a little more than we agreed upon. We said yes, and we ended up staying in a huge two bedroom suite with massive living room / dining room - it was like being a rock star! We loved every second of it.
The hotel is in a great location for shopping: right on Orchard Road (from our rooms it was easy to see why the street had its name: the trees lining the road made a lovely green area between the skyscrapers), the bar and restaurants are trendy and attract locals as well as tourists or businesspeople; the hotel laundry was very good (I even took a picture of the basket our things were delivered in, it was so pretty); room service was fine, the food was pretty good and set up was faultless; I was given lessons in eating with chopsticks in the hotel restaurant by a wonderful waiter; and the tour guide which the concierge arranged for us was fantastic. He really gave us an in-depth tour of Singapore and Sentosa Island (which we wanted to have). My husband worked during our stay and found the hi speed internet access fine, and the correct plugs for various countries were supplied in a little bag in the desk.
The only negative thing I can think of is that, since our youngest is nine years old, we were not allowed to visit the really nice pool which is shown on the website. We did go to the rooftop pool, however, which was perfectly fine - and almost empty. Oh- and in the evening on the first night, we experienced some noise above us (presumably at this rooftop pool... cleaning or something) but as soon as we called downstairs about it, it was stopped.

All in all, I would definitely recommend staying here if you don't mind the expense and really like to be comfortable and pampered.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank heavycat69
Reviewed 23 April 2009

We stayed here for 2 nights on our way to Japan. After reading previous reviews I was very worried and almost cancelled our booking. I am so glad I didn't. The room was lovely and spacious and grand. I have stayed at the Penninsula in Bangkok- my no 1 hotel of all the places I have stayed and this was great standard. They allowed us to check in at 7 am when we arrived to sleep with no extra charge. The bathrooms were huge and bed so comfortable. Location great, we could walk everywhere.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled on business