We stayed here for 4 nights in September with our 1 year old daughter. This is my first time to stay in a Four Seasons hotel and when I found a great deal on the internet (S$314 with buffet bfast for 2), I grabbed the chance. I liked the fact that they prepared a welcome kit for my baby consisting of toiletries, diapers, and a door sign which says "Please knock. Baby Sleeping." Cute! By the way, they have a doorbell outside your door, hence the request to knock. Everything about the hotel is elegant and I like hotels with that kind of ambiance. It also feels very intimate. I considered staying at the Marriott for this vacation and I'm glad I stayed at the Four Seasons instead. The scene outside the Marriott on a weekend is chaos!
LIKED: Spaciousness of the room (about 2x an ordinary hotel room) and bathroom (about 2.5x an ordinary hotel bathroom), Location (near Orchard but not right smack on it), friendliness of doormen/bellmen/restaurant staff/spa staff, concierge's eagerness to help, child-friendliness (you can borrow sterilizers, baby carriers, strollers, car seats, etc.)
DISLIKED: Coldness of the reception staff, limited food choices on the breakfast buffet, Long walk to Orchard (felt long since I was carrying a baby), baby crib (looks elegant but not ideal for a toddler and not very easy to use), knowing that the hotel prides itself in knowing guests by name, they didn't know ours
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on tranquil, tree-lined Orchard Boulevard, Four Seasons Hotel Singapore provides a welcome oasis of calm in the midst of the city's bustle. 25 minutes from the airport, the Hotel is strategically located steps away from the shopping, entertainment and business belt of Orchard Road, and Singapore's first UNESCO World Heritage site - Singapore Botanic Gardens. Enjoy luxurious residential comfort and technological conveniences within our 255 spacious rooms and suites, and opt for room service available 24 hours - delivered in 15 minutes - or an intimate, delectable meal at award-winning outlets: One-Ninety Restaurant or Jiang-Nan Chun. Light up your night with handcrafted cocktails at One-Ninety Bar, and then conquer the day with shopping, sights and transit just mere steps away. Post-sightseeing, gently rejuvenate your body and soul under the masterful strokes of our therapists at our award-winning Spa, or reinvigorate at our tennis courts (outdoor or air-conditioned), 24-hour gym and two outdoor pools - one of which is located on the 20th floor, complete with a bar and an unforgettable, spectacular view of Singapore's city skyline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Agoda, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Singapore
- Four Seasons Singapore
- Singapore Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel Singapore