We stayed 9 nights in the executive club room. Although the room design is a little dated, it is reasonably sized and comfortable. We were on a high floor with a beautiful view of the marina bay area. We even managed to catch the spectacular fireworks of the Chingay right in our room. The hotel accommodated our request for a quiet corner room and an extra bed for our 4 year old without extra charges. We are pleased with the service of the hotel staff. Special mention goes to the concierge/bell service who were prompt and efficient. Whenever, we called the hotel's main line for housekeeping, extra pillows etc, our requests were met promptly too. Our only disappointment was the hotel pool which is rather cold and small. There is no children's wading pool too. Although we didn't use the hotel's self-serviced paid laundrette, it is a nice touch for those on slightly longer stay. The hotel's location cannot be any better as it is just across the street from Chinatown mrt station (covered link bridge) and right in the heart of the charming Chinatown area with great food galore. The hotel could do with a bit of an updating to its facade and facilities. However, it made up for the shortfall with it's fine location and good service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An ASEAN Green Hotel and BCA Green Mark Platinum Award (Existing Buildings) winner, Furama City Centre is centrally located in Chinatown, in the Central Business District (CBD) and at the fringe of Shenton Way. This exquisite 445-room business hotel is equipped with wireless broadband connection and function rooms that can seat up to 750 guests. With a range of accommodation choices, guests are assured of a comfortable stay with its 24-hour room service, an in-house F&B outlet - Tiffany Cafe & Restaurant – that serves food from a Malay kitchen, and a Lobby Lounge with an extensive wine and snacks list. Retail, dining, attractions and entertainment are easily accessible within walking distance. Chinatown MRT station is a short 5-minute walk via a sheltered link bridge, whilst the Singapore Changi Airport is a mere 20-minute drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Furama City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Furama Hotel Singapore
- Furama City Centre Singapore
- Furama City Centre Hotel Singapore
- Furama Singapore