“Great service and accomodations”

The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore
Ranked #7 of 317 Hotels in Singapore
Reviewed 16 March 2012

We stayed 4 nights here at the Ritz and were very impressed with the professional yet friendly staff. Our room had a great view of the sights. Although we had our dinners outside of the hotel, we found the breakfasts to be very good and the room service prompt. The spa massage therapists were great! I would highly recommend this hotel to others. The location is an easy walk (if you should decide to venture into the humidity) to many points of interest for viewing of interesting architecture or shopping.

Room Tip: I'm sure all the rooms are very nice. You may want to be specific about requesting a room with a...
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 14 March 2012

I was lucky enough to stay several weeks at this wonderful property..and I can only compliment the wonderful and professional staff. I used to stay at Mandarin Oriental and St Regis , this was my first time at the Ritz Millenia and I can only say that this hotel does not compare with its competitors, it is far, far above ..The rooms / suites are stunning,in perfect condition, the view of the Marina is simply amazing.Housekeeping service is excellent , the staff is caring and so professional .The greenhouse does serve very good food, buffet breakfast is delicious, Sunday brunch is a must,the service is spotless .The chinese restaurant is one ot the best I have tried.The pool area is simply great, large pool, confortable lounge chairs, good service, exquisite fresh fruit cocktails and not as crowded as the Mandarin.Each of the staff at this wonderful property is eager to please and always have this wonderful smile.I do travel a lot and Ritz Carlton SIngapore is among the very finest hotel I have stayed in.The location is great within walking distance to the Marina Bay Shopping mall, and very close to all the main sightseeing areas of the city.I cannot recommend this hotel highly enough and it surely will be our home when in Singapore.Simply a fantastic !!! Don't bother going anywhere else.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank sharit911
Reviewed 12 March 2012

We only stayed at Ritz-Carlton for one night, but our stay was one of the most memorable ever. When we arrived, we were very tired after a long trip with lots of delays. Check in at the hotel was fast and efficient, our room had a fabulous view, extremely comfortable bed, a bottle of Moet complimentary and a cake for my birthday! Had a bath that night whilst watching the Singapore Flyer right outside our window. The hotel was very busy with a massive French buffet lunch the following day as well as hosting competitors from a golf tournament, but you wouldn't have known. The staff were very professional and friendly. We would recommend this hotel to anybody.

Room Tip: If you can afford to spend a little extra for a room with a good view and a big bathroom, do so - it...
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rhonda W
Reviewed 8 March 2012

I have never experienced luxury at its finest. Ritz Carlton offers luxurious and comfortable accommodation. From our arrival to our check out, we have been treated like royalties by the courteous and efficient staff.

As soon as we entered our room, we were amazed by the view and the elegance exuded by the room. The bed, pillows and comforters were just great. I can bury myself and sleep there the whole day. I even wanted to ask where they buy that kind of bed and what kind of pillow they use, I want to buy and get that comfort every night. The bathroom is perfect! It has a separate control for music and it's fantastic while relaxing at the tub with an awesome view of the city.

Needless to say, this is the best hotel I've stayed in so far. However, since it's so great, the rate is also great that I think I wouldn't spend for again unless I have extra to spare for luxurious accommodation.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank talonglang
Reviewed 8 March 2012

Room is large including bathroom. Beds are super comfortable. Service is professional. Harbor view rooms have great views. Large swimming pool. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Request harbor view
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 March 2012

stayed here for 2 nights during family vacation. the location is superbly great - walking distance to Suntec City, Singapore Flyer, Marina Bay Sands and a MRT station behind the hotel. check-in was great, very nice lobby and valet service. but I hope they simplify the check-in process and more proactive instead of normal way of check-in. we got free parking where we leave our car for 3 days since cheaper to take a cab or MRT than driving/parking outside. the room were big and cosy - more like a studio room than a normal deluxe with 2 seat sofa and a chair. bathroom also massively big. we got a room facing marina bay which is absolutely spectacular! the bathroom amenities were luxurious- Bulgari products. the service by housekeeping was very awesome, they're punctual, fast-response & proactive. the breakfast a major downside for my stays, small portion and not so great food. i can say just like other normal 4-star hotel. the gym were luxury and we spent half our day there using the facilities which is on par with paid fitness centre back home. overall i'm satisfied and will stay here again. but hope better food next time.

Room Tip: ask for room facing marina bay, at night the view is purely awesome.
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank goshocky
Reviewed 5 March 2012

We were treated like royalty from the moment we checked in. The quality of service was exceptional and the views of the city skyline and the singapore flyer were amazing! I would highly recommend room 2426!

• Stayed: February 2012